Who doesn’t love a batch of homemade crispy, crunchy latkes? But let’s not forget the dip to serve alongside those beloved fritters! We’ve got a crowd-pleasing, dressed-up, savory version made with tangy horseradish and chives to serve up at your upcoming Hanukkah party. This creamy horseradish-sour cream dip packs a punch and belongs on your Hanukkah dinner spread!!
- 1 cup sour cream (8 ounces)
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons hot horseradish (freshly grated or jarred)
- 2 Tablespoons chives, thinly sliced (plus more for garnish)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly cracked black pepper
1. In a medium-sized bowl, combine the sour cream, horseradish, chives, salt and pepper together. Stir well. The dip can be served right away, but I recommend covering with plastic wrap and refrigerating for a few hours — let the flavors mingle!
2. Transfer the dip to a pretty bowl, garnish with extra sliced chives and serve alongside crispy latkes.
Looking for more Hanukkah recipes? Check out our Pinterest page for more inspo!