You don’t have to be Irish to get into the St. Patrick’s Day spirit: Whether you party it up or acknowledge the day with a touch of (chic) green, you’ll definitely be in good company. Plenty of notable stars, such as Reese Witherspoon, Fergie, and Kristen Bell are also paying homage to all things green with homemade goods, wacky outfits, and more. See how they celebrated, below.
1. Reese Witherspoon: The A Wrinkle in Time actress was cute as could be in a green Draper James Greenhill Blossom Jacquard Frock ($235), a leprechaun hat, and plenty of gold coins.
2. Alyssa Milano: Milano got crafty with some DIY artisan clover soaps. Impressive, bb!
4. Emma Bunton: Spice Girl Emma Bunton, who recently donned British Airway garb to punk some unsuspecting passengers for Red Nose Day, dressed up once more for the occasion, saying, “If you can’t beat ‘em, join ‘em!”
5. Neil Patrick Harris: NPH and his family went all out for St. Paddy’s, leaving treats for the leprechauns in hopes of a visit. What a fun idea!
6. Fergie: Songstress Fergie decked out son Axl Jack in style, with beads, a green tee, and a matching shamrock ‘do!
7. Sarah Michelle Gellar: The former slayer amped up her edamame hummus and pita snack with a touch of food coloring and some creative cutouts.
8. Elizabeth Banks: Whether intentional or otherwise, it was the perfect time for Banks to give us a look at her new Power Rangers character of Rita Repulsa, who happens to be a BIG fan of all things green.
9. Eva Longoria: The actress/fashion designer added a little Leprechaun cheer to her abode with a pot o’ gold.
10. Kristen Bell: We’ll just go ahead and leave this here…
How are you celebrating today? Share with us @BritandCo.
(Photo via Jonathan Leibson/Getty)