Single ladies, it’s time to get into formation and welcome the lemonade nation. Wow, that was like three Beyoncé references in one sentence. If you or your friends are totally “surfboart” crazy for Beyoncé, then you have come to the right place. With Beyoncé’s latest album ”Lemonade” breaking all sorts of records this summer and her Formation World Tour sweeping across the nation, it’s 100% acceptable to round up some awesome Beyoncé-inspired DIY gifts/decorations for that Bey Hive groupie in your life. But today is also Beyoncé’s BIRTHDAY, so it’s the perfect day for all the Bey lovers to get out there and show their Queen some love with a little celebration. Think: fun tees, lemonade-inspired DIYs, enamel pins and some Sasha Fierce decorations. Scroll on for all the best Bey essentials and get ready to rep your fave lady with one (or many) of these items.
1. Lovestar Beyoncé Flower Vase ($295): Any birthday queen deserves flowers on her Bey-day. Make it that much better with a Beyoncé flower vase and the ultimate flower crown. This would make for the ultimate Bey-inspired tablescape.
2. DIY Lemonade Piñata: You may have hot sauce in your bag, but what about candy to fill your lemonade piñata? This is simply the best birthday decoration for the queen of the music biz, or a Beyoncé-inspired party. (via Oh Happy Day)
3. Chalkscribe Lemonade Card ($5): “When life gives you lemons, Be Yoncé.” This is possibly the fiercest birthday card like ever.
4. Urban Outfitters’ Flawless Bathtub Mat ($34): You woke up this way and Queen Bey wakes up like this: flawless.
5. Sugar and Cloth Pink Lemonade Donuts: Donut underestimate the power of a birthday donut, especially when it’s a pink lemonade-flavored one. These fluffy fried cakes are so good, even Blue Ivy would approve. (via Sugar and Cloth)
6. DIY Beyoncé Song Lyric Glasses: You’ll want to say cheers to the birthday queen on September the 4th with these swanky lyric-inspired gilded drinkware. Fill ’em with lemonade cocktails or bubbly. (via Bespoke Bride)
7. Lemon Mani: You cannot slay all day — especially on HER birthday — without your nails being on fleek. Of course, a cheery lemon nail hue would be the perfect color for this festive occasion. (via Studio DIY)
8. EmergingThoughts Queen Beyoncé Pencils : Write down over and over again how much of a super Bey fan you really are with this Beyoncé song title pencil set. They make for great gifts and favors too.
9. Ureinvented Drunk in Love Banner ($10): Decorations are definitely in order for the day of all Bey days. There’s no better way than to display one of Fey-Oncé’s most catchy anthems than with a fly lyric banner.
10. FDIY Fruit Slice Balloons: Every day is a party when you’re playing a Bey jam, but on her birthday, you need to go a bit bigger, a bit bolder, with some fab fruity balloons to balance out all of your fresh lemon add-ons. (via Studio DIY)
11. RoseGoldRebel Twirl Them Haters Off Mug ($15+): Add a bit of cheer to your Beyoncé bash with the sickest and baddest mug that screams, “Don’t mess with me or B!”
12. DIY Lemon Headband: Remember the IG picture of Beyoncé posing next to a lemon tree? Well, it’s your turn to DIY your own lemon headgear for the fiercest look since Sasha last took the stage. (via Brit + Co)
14. ShopJosieB Boy BYE Doormat ($38): After the party, celebration and cake are finally over, you’ll have to show your guests the door in the typical Bey fashion.
How will you celebrate Bey Day? Let us know on Twitter @BritandCo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.