No matter how many birthdays you’ve celebrated, you’ll never outgrow a slumber party. A girls’ night in complete with DIY face masks, yummy homemade snacks, and Netflix binge-watching is sure to make for a successful sleepover. But we’re adding an extra relaxing, pamper-filled twist to the soiree. Keep scrolling for 16 spa-inspired ideas to host the ultimate indulgent night.
1. DIY Foot Soak Bath: Make your spa-party pedicures extra special with this simple foot soak bath. Add flowers, lemon, and a bit of milk for a luxe experience your friends will love. (via Monika Hibbs)
2. Rosé Spritzer: Wine spritzers offer the perfect balance of enjoying a few cocktails and not overdoing it. Kick back, relax, and enjoy some girl talk with your besties while sippin’ this refreshing bev. (via Design Love Fest)
3. Questions I Ask When I Want to Talk About Myself by Mindy Kaling ($15): Sometimes an epic girls’ night needs someone to break the ice. Mindy Kaling to the rescue! With 50 topics to choose from, you’ll have no trouble keeping the conversation flowing.
6. The Happy Elf Shop Pajama Party Balloons ($22): No sleepover is complete without a rockin’ set of balloons. Use these as the backdrop for selfies or as table decor.
7. Pillow Pallet: Forget your bulky sleeping bag. Layer rugs on the floor and add plush pillows to make a comfy seating area. (via Style Me Pretty)
8. Goia Boutique Holly Golightly Sleep Mask ($10+): Gift these adorable satin masks before you all turn in to ensure your bevy of sleeping beauties rest well.
9. Beverage Bar: With all of the chit-chatting and binge watching, your ladies are sure to need hydration. Set up a self-serve beverage bar with infused water and a light cocktail. Label the drinks with handwritten placards to add a personalized touch. (via Sarah Tucker)
10. Clever Marten Spa Day Photo Booth Props ($25): Encourage your party girls to take photos for the ‘gram. Invent your own hashtag, or create an online photo album to share later.
12. DIY Healing Clay Mask Favor: When you send this DIY mask home with your party guests, they can keep the relaxation going all weekend! Download the printable Beauty in a Box card, put the clay and apple cider vinegar in their jars, and apply the labels. (via Wedding Chicks)
13. DIY Adult Capri Sun: It’s never too late to bring out your inner kid. These boozy adult Capri Sun pouches sure aren’t the ones you packed in your lunchbox. Grab tall zip lock bags, a Sharpie, and a delightful mixed drink, and stick the result in the freezer. Cheers! (via Brit + Co)
14. DIY Coffee Bar Breakfast: Set up a bar with all your favorite coffeehouse staples. Not only will this add a special touch, but it will be a creative way to get everyone interacting through their yawns. (via Pizzazzerie)
15. DIY Hydrating Station: Adding an infused-water bar is an excellent way to quench your guests’ thirst during a night of drinking. Pick up a few bottles from your local craft store and fill them with your favorite infusion combos. Be sure to add tags to each bottle, so guests know which tasty H2O they’re drinking. (via Lark & Linen)
16. DIY Waffle Bar: Wow your guests by offering fresh fruit, chocolate chips, and powdered sugar as toppers. And throw in some Nutella, whipped cream, and warm syrup for good measure. (via Altamonte Family)
Ready to host your next girls’ night in? Follow us on Pinterest for more party ideas!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.