We all know how to take quick videos on Snapchat. But if you’re looking for something a bit more polished, try your hand at shooting and editing videos with your iPhone (and iMovie). You’re gonna love the results!
Her NEW online class, Get Started With iPhone Videography, is perfect for a budding filmmaker, a cinematography lover or for someone who just wants to take their video skills up a notch. No matter what your aspiration, you’re going to walk away from this course knowing how to shoot and how to edit videos and short films.
And you don’t need a fancy camera to get the job done. You can create amazing videos with just your iPhone and the iMovie app!
In Susan’s 45-minute online class, she’ll cover everything you need to get started. This includes learning how to prep your phone for shooting video. Plus, you’ll get a quick overview of extra supplies that Susan loves to use. Then, with a couple of practice shoots, you’ll learn how to frame shots and shoot compelling transitions. And last, but not least, you’ll wrap it all up by learning how to edit your footage in iMovie.
By the end of this class, you’ll know how to:
- Use a script to create a narrative (and a voice-over) for your video
- Set up different types of shots (wide, medium and close), find creative angles and take B-roll footage
- Slice your footage in iMovie to create a compelling visual story
- Add music, transitions, filters and more to your final video with iMovie
You might already know how to shoot videos on your iPhone, but learning Susan’s storytelling tips and video editing techniques are well worth it!
As a bonus, you’ll also get exclusive access to Susan’s 11-page workbook that includes:
- Her list of Susan’s favorite supplies and bonus tools
- A list of iPhone video gear to take your filmmaking up a notch
- A proven script template (and shot list) for film subject introductions
- Susan’s filmmaking and storytelling tips (great for beginners!)
So, are you ready to start capturing video in ways that go WAY beyond Snapchat? Then let’s get shooting! Enroll in this beginner-friendly videography class today!