As a soon-to-be bride, your bachelorette party is the perfect time to be queen, so who better for you and your squad to channel than Queen Bey herself? It’s your night, after all, so remember: A diva is a female version of a hustler. No matter where you plan on hosting your bachelorette party, your crew will have the *ultimate* weekend with this theme as you celebrate being drunk in love, and these flawless ideas will serve as the perfect inspiration. Ring the alarm, because this Beyoncé-themed bachelorette party is going to be a night to remember.
1. DIY Beyonce Lyric Glasses: Get a little reckless in your Givenchy dress with shots from these Beyoncé lyric shot glasses. And don’t forget to pour one out for Queen Bey herself as you celebrate the bride-to-be’s last hurrah. (via Bespoke Bride)
2. Invites2Adore Drunk in Love Bachelorette Party Invitations ($12): These invites basically scream party time, so your BFFs will know the second they open them that they’re in for a great time. Customize them to your favorite color scheme or keep it classic in Beyoncé black and pink.
3. Pink Lemonade Jello Shots: These pink lemonade jello shots in lemon rinds are a totally clever twist on the classic bachelorette must-have. Not only are they deliciously tasty, but you and your crew will have a lot of fun making these cuties! (via A Beautiful Mess)
4. Skin Jewels Gold Metallic Bee Temporary Tattoos ($5): Skip the tipsy trip to the tattoo parlor and go for these metallic temporary tats instead. They’re fun, shiny and totally regret-free!
5. GirlyGifts07 Feyonce Balloon Banner ($21+): This balloon banner is straight-up adorable. What’s a Beyoncé bachelorette party without a few feyonce puns anyway? Use the big ring balloon as a prop for your selfies for some extra fun.
6. Pom Joy Fun Flawless Balloons ($10): Every day is a party when you’re playing Bey jams, but for your bachelorette weekend, you might need to go a bit bigger and bolder with these Flawless balloons. The black and white colors will help balance out all your lemon add-ons.
7. Chocolate Beehive Cupcakes: Beyoncé definitely means these cupcakes when she sings about “Love on Top.” Treat your favorite ladies to beehive cupcakes to remind them that you always want them as a part of your hive. (via Sweetopia)
8. Mw5printing Lemonade Bodysuit by American Apparel ($28): Who needs a freakum dress when you have this American Apparel bodysuit with a custom Lemonade print? It’ll have you reenacting “Single Ladies” in no time.
9. Emma Jo Stationery Drunk in Love Drink Stirrers ($16 for five): Fun drink stirrers like these will add a sweet detail to your lemonade-themed bar. Your friends will already be dangerously in love with your creative cocktails, and these typography-inspired stirrers will make sure their drinks are just perfect!
10. Peachtree Lane Tiny Copper Bee Earrings ($9): Earrings like these tiny bees are the perfect party gift for your hive. Your gals can wear these cuties to your party or on any day to add a little fun to their favorite outfits — and maybe even feel like Queen Bey themselves.
12. icecreaMNlove Who Run The World Can Coolers ($6): Everyone knows can coolers are the #1 party favor, and these “Run the World” ones are no exception. Sipping on a drink from these bold sleeves says, “Disrespect us, no they won’t!” and rest assured that your ladies will be dying to reuse these nifty gifts.
13. Watermelon Lemonade: Sometimes, you just need to hydrate during a fun weekend with your squad, so you’ll want your ladies drinking watermelon *lemonade* with this tasty pink beverage. It will have them feeling drunk in love without a single drop of booze. (via Sugar and Charm)
14. Littlelightstudios Drunk in Love Banner ($13): Decorate your weekend rental bar area with this sparkly “Drunk in Love” banner. It’ll make sure your ladies know where the drinks are and expresses your undying love for both Beyoncé AND your fiancé.
15. TheRocShop Drunk in Love Cake Topper ($16+): Add some spunk to your bachelorette cake with this “Drunk in Love” cake topper. For an extra kick, bring the theme all the way through the cake with a limoncello filling.
16. Printable DIY Lemonade Party Favors: These oh-so-cute party favors keep your Beyoncé theme going and let you indulge in a little DIY crafting. Sweet little Chiclets will help balance out the sour lemonade drinks. (via Eat Design Repeat)
17. CactusPearStudio Lemon Mini Piñata ($36): Your party will be crushing it with these lemon piñatas. Fill them with more Beyoncé-themed prizes like faux engagement rings, or stir up the party even more with some mini-bottles that will keep your hive buzzed all weekend long.
18. Shades of Pink Crazy in Love Sash ($16): These sashes are a fun addition to your night out on the town. Forget the traditional bachelorette sash and rock it Beyoncé-style. Your squad will love having their own sash too.
How are you and your ladies going to celebrate the bride-to-be? Follow us on Pinterest for more bachelorette party ideas!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.