No offense to your BFF’s weekly brunch pics, but Instagram foodie pics are serious business. If you haven’t found a good spread of Insta food photographers, now is the time! These IG accounts are the best there are in delectable dishes from breakfast to dessert. Warning: Do not view on an empty stomach.
1. @sliceofpai: Photographer Joann Pai is not only fatefully named, but she’s got the world’s greatest job as a food and lifestyle photographer. She’s recently taken on photography full time, and if she keeps posting pics like this, we’ll support her with all our hearts.
2. @sonyayu: Sometimes she’s photographing delicious-looking meals at home, and sometimes she’s doing it at work, but whether it’s for work or play, we’re loving all of Sonya Yu‘s intricate food photos… and the occasional pic of her pups.
3. @norrskenet: Sometimes food should be eaten off of butcher paper, covered in grease from the back of a food truck. But this account is for the times when food should be eaten delicately off of beautiful china, covered in perfect meringue from a table set for tea.
5. @ladyironchef: Brad is a photographer and writer who has dedicated his life to exploring the vast culinary scene of Singapore and afar. Follow for worldly food reviews that you’ll want to start saving for future travels.
6. @aguynamedpatrick: There is surely no shortage of delicious eateries in NYC, but photographing your food to look as delicious as it is can be a tricky skill. Patrick Janelle has got it down pat, and wherever he’s eating is where we want to go!
7. @acozykitchen: Adrianna Adarme of A Cozy Kitchen calls her recipes “comfort food gone cute,” which is definitely right up our alley. All of the pics are of her own creations, which means you can find them on her blog and cook them up yourself!
8. @pissinginthepunchbowl: Don’t be turned off by the name. Marcus Nilsson‘s feed is nothing if not charming. Pics of his travels often focus on familiar food, meticulously photographed for you to see it in a whole new light.
10. @letmeeatcake: Let’s talk about cake, shall we? Cake, cookies, donuts, pie and all things deliciously sweet in this world live on Nastassia‘s feed. She explores her sweet tooth throughout LA and in her own kitchen.
13. @minimalistbaker: This husband/wife cooking duo take their blog name to heart. Minimalist Baker is full of recipes that have seven ingredients or less, and their Insta feed is a gallery of their deliciously simple creations.
14. @taraobrady: If we know one thing, it’s that a person who appreciates a good confetti cake knows how to have a good time. Tara O’Brady is a food writer, and her blog has gone from recipe book to a career that looks like too much fun.
15. @kankana_saxena: Here’s a food-lover who appreciates the little things. Kankana Saxena captures produce before it turns into “just another ingredient” and makes you rethink tampering with it at all.
16. @reemrizvi: Just when you thought ice cream couldn’t look any more picturesque than it does in a cone, Reem Rizvi snaps a pic like this. With her roots in New Delhi, this California blogger has a palette for global flavors.
18. @jamieoliver: He’s definitely one of our favorite TV foodies, and his Instagram is tasty too! Jamie Oliver’s Insta is filled with recipes galore and sneak peeks behind the scenes of his yummy life.
19. @sundaysuppers: Sunday Suppers is one of the most innovative dinner ideas we’ve ever heard. One Sunday a month, local ingredients and community come together in this communal cooking center in Williamsburg. Follow for a virtual seat at the table!
20. @thefauxmartha: She’s a designer, a baker and a mama who’s created a blog full of perfect recipe staples. Follow for easy meals that you can’t help but try at home.
Who are your favorite Insta foodies? We’re hungry for the best out there! Let us know in the comments.