From eReaders to iPhones, we love decorating our tech. We’ve shown you some pretty cool iPad cases to DIY, but sometimes you don’t have the time. Something about knowing that a new season is just around the corner makes us want to dress up our tech in something new and colorful. Check out these 18 stylish and vibrant cases that are sure to make the rest of your accessories jealous.
1. Embroidered Case ($48): A vibrantly embroidered case for your iPad or laptop, this case comes with an easy zip closure and is padded to protect your device.
3. Lietmotif iPad Case ($30): With a bright yellow lining, this patterned case is all business on the outside and party on the inside.
5. Artist iPad Folio Case ($30): Dress your device in a unique graphic style that looks like someone doodled all over your iPad case.
7. Grass Is Always Greener ($120): This whimsical faux patent-leather case is a stylish way to protect your iPad while on-the-go. You can also throw it right into your bag since shock-absorbing foam lining will guard from bumps and scratches.
8. Painted Desert iPad Case ($14): This seriously cool case has a woven southwestern design, external pocket and zip closure. It’s basically a boho dress for your iPad (and we love it).
9. Very Busy ($25): Leave no doubt as to the very important things you are doing on your tablet. There is no Candy Crush here, obviously.
11. Color Block Zip Case ($430): This neon color block iPad case is an eye-catching, yet functional piece with an internal compartment and a zipper all the way around for easy access. And with an acid yellow color like this one, you’ll never lose sight of your tech!
12. French Bull iPad Case ($80): Bold colorful patterns create a vivid impression with these splashy soft shell cases. How artsy of you!
16. Herschel iPad Sleeve ($50): This stylish floral pattern is complemented with a fully padded fleece lined interior so you can rest easy. And it’s kinda color blocked, too!
17. Banana iPad Case ($50): There is no reason tech protection can’t have a little fun! Face it, we’re bananas for this spunky printed case.
18. Talking Flowers Case ($40): With flowers blossoming over hand written scripts, this vintage design has butterflies and birds for an eye-catching print.
What styles do you like in a tech case? Bright and colorful or lots of storage pockets? Talk to us in the comments below!