Now that spring has officially bloomed, it’s time for all those spring DIY projects you’ve been daydreaming about! Need a little motivation? No problemo. We’re garnering some serious inspo from famous folks this week, as they proudly showed off spring DIYs you’ll want to try now. Nicole “Snooki” LaValle demonstrated how to cop new wall art with simple supplies, Kelly Osbourne invented a simple-yet-genius hack for enjoying pretty popsicles mess-free and Jessica Biel baked, then smashed a cake in her face. Because, why not? Check out our fave celeb DIYS below:
1. Jessica Biel: In honor of hitting the one million follower mark on Instagram, Jessica Biel made herself an oversized cake, then smashed it in her own face and documented the results. That’s one way to celebrate! (via @jessicabiel)
2. Chrissy Teigen: Our favorite model/funny gal/chef showed us zucchini lasagna done right. “Sauce been simmering overnight ohhhhhh baby,” she writes. Annnnnd we’re salivating.
3. Nicole “Snooki” LaValle: Nicole made this uber-cute anchor string art for her FYI show, Nicole & Jionni’s Shore Flip, though not without a few (totally minor) frustrations.
4. Courtney Sixx: Courtney is such a hardcore DIYer, she sets up the backgrounds for her own photoshoots, like this spinning flower arrangement she created for Westlake Magazine. #Boss.
5. Victoria Beckham: Victoria showed off her daughter Harper’s budding creative side with this sweet snap of her painting with pal Ken Paves.
6. Kelly Osbourne: Kelly shows off her genius DIY invention for eating popsicles with no muss, no fuss: all she needed was a paper cup, a knife and her niece to enjoy it with. (via @kellyosbourne)
7. Alicia Silverstone: The Clueless actress proudly displays her homegrown sweet peas, ready for the harvest. (via @aliciasilverstone)
Try these projects at home + get more spring DIY inspo by following Brit + Co on Pinterest!
(Featured photo via Mike Windle/Getty)