Following the wild conclusion of last night’s historic Oscars awards, it seemed as though EVERYONE needed a chance to blow off some steam and lighten the mood. Celebs flocked to after-parties in droves, celebrating at various soirees throughout the city where they got their grub on (ahem, Jessica Biel), chatted with their pals, and just generally let loose. See their best behind-the-scenes photos in our roundup below.
1. Emma Roberts: Emma Roberts, who stunned in her sustainable Armani Prive gown last night, paid tribute to her famed aunt Julia in a too-cute-for-words post that mimicked the older Roberts’ 2001 Oscars win both on and off the stage.
2. Jessica Biel: Jessica Biel got her grub on OUTSIDE the shower (where she admittedly often enjoys meals), with husband Justin Timberlake on gown duty, saying, “Post Oscars. Pre-party. Baby daddy duty.” Too funny!
3. Jessica Alba: The other Jessica (Alba) partied with the likes of Olivia Munn and Gabrielle Union at Vanity Fair’s post-Oscars soiree.
4. Lily Collins: Collins planted a smooch on Ciara’s unborn baby (boy?) saying, “This baby’s getting the Hollywood treatment a little early…”
5. Brie Larson: Larson shared a genuinely touching moment between herself and Actress in a Leading Role winner, Emma Stone, noting, “You know what’s better than winning? Watching your friends win.” Oh. Em. GEE.
6. Chrissy Teigen: Teigen had her own wives’ club going on behind the scenes.
7. Hailee Steinfeld: Sprawled out in her breathtaking Ralph & Russo gown, Steinfeld clued us into her mani secret: Essie’s Buy Me a Cameo ($9).
8. Sofia Vergera: Sofia gave us an adorable shimmy in her sheer Michael Kors silver snake print design.
9. Kelly Ripa: Now that Viola Davis has won her Oscar (and delivered the emotional speech of a lifetime), she’s not willing to let it get away quite so easily. “I gave it back, I promise!” Kelly Ripa jokes of their shared candid shot, in which Davis can clearly be seen reaching for her newly acquired goods.
10. Elizabeth Banks: Like Biel, Elizabeth Banks got her nosh on post-awards, saying, “Taking care of us.”
How did you celebrate post-Oscars? Share over @BritandCo.
(Photo via Dave M. Benett/Getty)