When it comes to Kate Spade New York, there’s just something about the brand’s uber bright, signature aesthetic that we cannot resist. Especially when we’re craving those vibrant, springtime hues. Luckily, the company has graced us with a fab new home collection just in time for warmer weather. We’re talking luxe lamps, dotted dishes, quote-clad kitchenware, and prints galore — AKA everything you need to get the vibes of the season flowin’ through your space. Keep scrolling for 20 of our fave picks from the line, and get ready for what’s about to be your best home shopping spree yet!
1. Kate Spade New York Live Colorfully Candle Trio ($45): Adding a candle (or three) to your mantel is a quick and easy way to boost the coziness in your space. And these bright colors are sure to start your spring refresh out right.
2. Kate Spade New York Dahlia Pillow ($90): There’s no such thing as too many pillows, and we’re vying for this pick to be the newest member of your stash. The pattern is mix-and-match friendly and totally spring-approved, so you should prob scoop one up ASAP!
3. Kate Spade New York Seaport Herringbone Throw Blanket ($119): Not quite warm enough for patio weather? Bring out this thick throw in a palette that’s *just* right for the season. Or, for some quick decorative flare, spice things up by draping it over a dull chair.
4. Kate Spade New York Pretty Pantry Appetizer Plates ($40, set of four): Serve up everyone’s favorite course on these appetizer plates. Try for a different bite on each one for plenty of variety. Even better if the dish matches the design (we call dibs on the cake plate!).
5. Kate Spade New York Drake Slipper Chair ($2,870): Nothing transforms a room like a bold, cheery statement piece. So if you’re wanting a dramatic change in the look of your space, this vibrant beauty will not disappoint.
6. Kate Spade New York Painted Floral Oven Mitt ($15): These big blooms will add a whole ‘lotta glam to your kitchen, even if cooking isn’t on the agenda. If it is, the mitt is machine-washable, so you can bake away, worry-free!
7. Kate Spade New York Diner Stripe Kitchen Towel ($10): Talk about the best breakfast ever. This whimsical addition will serve as a handy reminder that you can eat cake for breakfast and still be an #adulting master who has lovely kitchen towels.
8. Kate Spade New York Little Bit of That Medium Canister ($25): Store cereal, sugar, and all your baking goodies in these countertop-approved containers. It’s a surefire way to keep “this” organized from “that,” while still keeping your kitchen decor totally chic.
9. Kate Spade New York The Amazing Red Dot ($395): A print full of pink and red paint has our full attention. Pair it with a minimalist painting for a complementary piece on your gallery wall. Or, incorporate it in the washroom for a big update in a small space.
10. Kate Spade New York Pretty Pantry Stacking Mugs ($40, set of four): For those mornings when cake is for breakfast, serve up a side of coffee in gorg printed mugs. These gems are stackable so you won’t have to sacrifice shelf space to bust them out of winter storage.
11. Kate Spade New York Elsie Table Lamp ($398): Light up your freshened decor with a pretty piece like this one. The pastel table lamp is sure to keep things looking sunny — whether it’s on or off.
12. Kate Spade New York Utensil Crock ($40): The kitchen is your home’s go-to gathering spot for noms and socializing. Tasteful accents like this striped canister will help make it feel all the more inviting.
13. Kate Spade New York Downing Desk ($3,095): Here’s one desk we wouldn’t mind spending our nine-to-five with. Keep your productivity — and style — at an all-time high by getting this baby for your WFH gig.
14. Kate Spade New York Paintball Floral Wastebasket ($40): Don’t let good style go to waste, especially when it comes to your home’s receptacle. Swap out that steel eyesore for a wispy floral option that will flatter any bathroom setup.
15. Kate Spade New York Ikat Dot Comforter ($144): If your room is in *serious* need of an update, then a new comforter is for you. The pattern is bold, without being too busy, so it’ll keep your space looking structured, yet oh-so playful.
16. Kate Spade New York Pearl Place Rose Bowl ($75): Those farmers’ market blooms *finally* have a place to sprout that’s as lovely as they are. We recommend working with lush peonies or hydrangeas for a little splash of nature that’s both fragrant and colorful.
17. Kate Spade New York Leopard Ikat Rug ($700): If straight-up cheetah print isn’t quite your thing, take a contemporary, abstract version for a spin. It’ll bring a unique flair to your modern or mid-century abode in a snap.
18. Kate Spade New York Off We Go Dahlia Travel Umbrella ($48): We’ll do a little rain dance if it means getting to carry this umbrella. Simply place it in a silver or gold stand by the front door for an accent that’ll liven up your entryway.
19. Kate Spade New York Garden Drive Jewelry Box ($75): A trove of treasures are as precious as the box that holds them. Thanks to this gem, you can conceal your jewels while also keeping them within plain, charming sight.
20. Kate Spade New York First Come First Served Pitcher ($30): Warmer weather = patio chillin’. Get ready for *all* those outdoor gatherings with a witty pitcher that’ll keep crisp, adult drinks at the ready. If lemonade and tea are more your jam, set it out with fun drinkware for an easy self-serve station.
Want more ways to update your home for spring? Follow us on Pinterest!