If your dream wedding involves bows, pink ranunculus, Champagne flutes, and just a bit of sparkle, you’re probably a Kate Spade New York type of gal. Lucky for us, on top of having the most swoon-worthy purses and home decor, the brand just expanded its bridal collection. And it includes some absolutely gorg wedding dresses, ahmazing shoes, and dreamy clutches. There’s even pretty jewelry and gifts for a bridal #squad. So let’s just buy everything RN and find someone to marry later, sound good? Here’s all the merch we’re crushing on.
1. Structured Fit and Flare Dress ($448): Congratulations, because all of your bridal dreams have just come true. Enter the chicest little number to hit the market that somehow manages to be both runway-ready and totally wearable.
2. Lynette Dress ($848): If it’s all about the details, the ruffles and open back on this dress are absolutely #winning. The retro silhouette would be amazing for any warm-weather wedding, whether beachside or in a beautiful field.
3. Freya Heels ($248): Now that you’ve got the dress down, it’s time to think shoes. Imagine walking down the aisle in these beauties. Pearl and rhinestone embellishments, hello! You’ll absolutely slay.
4. Keds for Kate Spade New York Glitter Sneakers ($80): These something-blue sneaks were also absolutely made for the dance floor. And any floor, really. Seriously wear them to your wedding reception, honeymoon, work, anywhere you really want to shine bright.
5. Wedding Belles Cake Clutch ($398): Is this cake clutch not the sweetest? We can totally get on board with the pearls, bows, pretty pink color, and swans on top. All of the things! This is a must-have for all your wedding-day catch-alls (Pro tip: Bring extra bobby pins and tissues.)
6. Live Colorfully #Squad Cuff ($68): It’s your wedding day and all, but don’t forget about a little something for your best gal pals. This gorg gold wrist candy would be perfect for anyone in your bridal party or just members of your favorite #squad.
7. Lace Dot Romper ($78): After all the wedding fun, you’ll need something sexy/cozy for the honeymoon. We’re loving how it’s only one piece (AKA mindless packing #handled), so you can focus on the million other details you’ve got going on.
Follow us on Pinterest for more wedding day inspo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations