It’s been just one month since Katy Perry debuted her rainbow-filled shoe line (immediately sending fashion lovers into a tizzy). If you’ve already added her Margot block heels and Selena flats into your rotation, get ready, because she’s back at it and teasing brand new additions to her Katy Perry Collections.
Yesterday, on her Instagram story, the “Chained to the Rhythm” singer posted pics of a few of the new styles she’ll be releasing. They’re true to her line and full of colorful and quirky details.
1. Xs and Os: These shoes aren’t just for Valentine’s Day. Pull them out any time you have a date or a party, or are just feeling a little sweet.
2. Blooming Boots: Laces are so last year. Now it’s all about having blooms bursting out of your boots. Wear ’em with a plain outfit or use ’em to add even more flower power to your already floral getup.
3. The Foot Suit: Your feet do all the work carrying you around to all your events, so why shouldn’t they get to be dressed up too? Time to break out the suit and tie for your hardworking extremities.
4. Crosswords: Betcha never thought a newspaper favorite would look so great on your feet. Maybe the crossword clues will be in the box with your new sneaks? We can only hope.
5. High Rise: These are possibly our favorite, because they’ll go with literally anything. And the heavy duty strap will help keep your feet from sliding around in them too, making the whole platform thing a nonissue.
You can check out the current pieces here while you wait for the… other shoes to drop.
Which Katy Perry Collections shoes are your faves? Tell us @BritandCo!