Like it or not, the Kardashian-Jenners are taking the world by storm. No matter where you look, they’re launching a new product that you MUST (if begrudgingly) have in your life. Video games, emojis, makeup and sneakers are just a few of the industries that the Kardashian-Jenners have conquered, and the youngest sisters are continuing to make their mark on the fashion world. The brand is called — what else? — Kendall + Kylie and includes footwear, handbags and clothes with a serious NYC vibe. And you know what? It’s pretty good. In fact, some of the details (helloooo, handbags!) kind of remind us of Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen’s collection, The Row. But with most items in their current collection ranging in price from $58 to $248, the Jenners’ wares come at a MUCH lower price point.
We got an exclusive first look at their latest collection, and you might be surprised by how wearable a lot of these items are. Here are five standout details that prove the Jenner sisters have some serious designer chops, after all:
1. They Get Texture: While the palette of the collection is very muted — it is for fall, after all — the Jenner sisters make up for it with lots and lots of texture. Pony hair, faux fur, leather, velvet and laser cut fabric all make a statement.
2. Their Accessory Game Is OOC: Kendall and Kylie really personalized the collection by letting their dogs, Bambi and Norman, make an appearance in the form of the cutest handbag charms ever.
3. Heavy Metal: The fall Kendall + Kylie collection is all about metallic fabric, metal studs and hardware… which really give the collection a tough, big city vibe.
4. They Will Make You Never Want to Wear Full Shirts Again: Crop tops, crop tops, crop tops. Perhaps you’ve noticed Kendall and Kylie seem to realllllly like their cropped clothes and, boy, there is A LOT of that in their fall collection. Crop tops come in a number of fabrics — even leather — and styles.
5. Shoes — Just… Shoes: Okay, seriously, Kendall and Kylie’s shoe game is on 100. From blue velvet pumps to studded sandals and metallic booties, the Jenners have made it easy to get in on next season’s trends… and got us excited to have yet another sister designer duo dress us up.
What are your favorite pieces from the Kendall + Kylie fall collection? Tweet us @BritandCo.
(Images via Riya Jama + Frederick M. Brown/Stringer)