Rumors have been swirling all week about Kendall and Kylie collaborating on a collection with Topshop, but today we’re happy to inform you that the rumors have in fact, been confirmed. Looks like it’s time to make some serious space in that closet of yours.
The sisters (or more than likely, their reps) announced on their website yesterday that they would be releasing “a capsule summer wardrobe, characterized by the girls’ LA lifestyle and their contemporary, eclectic design aesthetic.” Aside from a definite confirmation and summer release date, we didn’t get much more detail than that. So until we finally get a sneak peek at some of the pieces from the collaboration, here are a few pieces we’re hoping to find.
1. Crop Tops Galore: Considering this is set to be a summer collection with a LA spin, we think a couple of go-to crop tops for those brutally hot days are a must. (image via Astrid Stawiarz/Getty)
2. A Set of Lip Pencils: Because c’mon, if you’re going to have Kylie Jenner involved in a collaboration there has to be some lip products happening. (image via Jason Merritt/Getty)
3. Strappy Stilletos: Never two to stray away from a strappy shoe, wed’ love to see a pair of formal, yet summer-friendly heels similar to this pair Kendall sported at last year’s Billboard Music Awards. (image via Frazer Harrison/Getty)
4. A Figure Flattering Swimsuit: While Kendall and Kylie are both under 20 years old, thier styles are ultra mature. We’d love to see that translated into a swimsuit that’s not overly trendy but rather something like a sleek one-piece or similar to what we recently saw on plus-size model, Ashely Graham. (image via Randy Brooke/Getty)
5. A High Slit Maxi: Both Kylie and Kendall have more than proven thier love for this sexy style on the red carpet. We’d love to a see a dramatic, yet more wearable version of this look created in lightweight jersey or another summer-friendly material. (images via Jason Merritt/Sonia Recchia/Getty)
What do you hope to see in this summer collaboration? Share your style predictions in the comments below.
(h/t Harper’s Bazaar, feature image via Frazer Harrison/Getty)