If you’re anything like us (and we know you are), then H&M is already your go-to for affordable fall fashion. From trendy fall layers to everyday basics, they pretty much have us covered. The brand’s latest designer partnership, however, is far from basic, so be prepared to take a little walk on the wild side. The upcoming collab with Parisian design house KENZO launches November 3, and we absolutely cannot wait. Expect global-inspired, colorful fabrics, those signature animal prints and everything in between. Wanna see what all the fuss is about? Scroll down for a peek.
1. Reversible Silk-Blend Pants ($199): Who says florals are only for the warmer months? We’d sport these wide-legged, silky trousers any day of the year and be in comfy pants heaven.
2. Patterned Silk Blouse ($70): Silk tops are having a major moment this fall. Elevate this pretty print beyond the pajama level by dressing it up with a pencil skirt or skinny jeans and boots.
3. Off-the-Shoulder Top ($60): This pretty floral crop top makes us want to drop everything and go dance in the tropics. Pair it with high-waisted jeans or a long, flowy skirt for a super relaxed look.
4. Silk Ruffle-Collar Blouse ($80): Hello, kitty! This animal-print blouse might look busy with those ruffles, but you can tone it down by wearing it with light denim or even black pants.
5. Long Faux Fur Coat ($249): If you’re going to stay warm this winter, your coat might as well be OTT. The colors on this luxe faux fur topper will guarantee you’ll stand out from the crowd.
6. Pile Bomber Jacket ($149): Looking to elevate every outfit this season? Just throw on this bomber coat and you’ll be ready to go. Pair with high-waisted denim and menswear-inspired brogues for an out-of-this-world OOTD, because this jacket is ready to hit the streets.
7. Sweatshirt With Ruffle Collar ($60): Lazy girls, there is even something in the collection for your couch-loving sensibilities. That’s right, those signature KENZO sweatshirts made the cut. Get ready to buy — these will sell out fast.
8. Reversible Silk Kimono ($299): KENZO is bringing some of their Japanese roots to the new line too, courtesy of this must-have jacket. You might think this kimono is fancy schmancy, but you can easily work it into your style. Think of all the possibilities when you replace your go-to black blazer with this bright number.
9. Tiger-Striped Ankle Boots ($299): We can’t wait to unleash these boots in our very own urban jungle this fall. This shoe was practically made to be featured on our Instagram feeds. Between the shape and the stripes, we don’t know which detail is more wow-worthy.
Want more fashion-forward looks? Visit us on Pinterest!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.