Celebs are often known for of their WTF trends: See Miranda Kerr’s $1,800 sunglasses and dressing in nude tones. And when it comes to the Kardashians — well, we know that family has been pushing the envelope since day one. Khloe Kardashian was recently spotted carrying a WTF trend that doesn’t make much sense for summer — but is actually perfect for fall.
Khloe stepped out carry a fuzzy purse in the middle of August. While this is definitely puzzling, she’s actually showing off one of fall’s hottest trends, just really, really early: faux fur. That’s right, faux fur is back (key word here: FAUX)! Only this time, it’s a little fuzzier and less, well, fur-like. Here are some fuzzy, furry accessories to get you started.
2. Simply Be Faux Fur Clutch ($15): Fuzzy bags are going to be big, just like Khloe’s. This lavender color is a really fun way to incorporate the trend into a fall outfit.
3. Fabulous Furs Faux Fur Infinity Scarf ($85): If you’re more of a traditionalist, try a fur infinity scarf like this dyed blue faux fur version.
4. Adrienne Landau Faux Fur Striped Tote ($80): When fur is faux, you can get really creative, like with this striped tote. Bonus points are that it’ll feel really good up against your side when you’re carrying it!
5. San Diego Hat Company Faux Fur Scarf ($32): This matted, in-between black and brown color is right on par with the color of Khloe’s bag, but guaranteed to be way less moolah than hers.
6. Avec Moderation Faux Fur Flats ($378): If you’re ready to go balls-to-the-wall, try these comfy, kinda cray slides that look like something Kylie or Kim would own.
7. Express Faux Fur Keychain ($13): If you’re not ready to commit, start with something simple like this fluffy keychain from Express. Tie it on to a clutch, or add it to your day bag for a little jazz.
8. Stussy Faux Fur Sweatshirt ($158): Doesn’t this just look super, super comfy? You’ll probably have a hard time ever getting out of this sweatshirt. Good thing it’s acceptable to wear it outside the house with jeans and sneakers.
9. Torre and Tagus Faux Fur Throw ($132): Take the faux fur inside and curl up with this soft, nubby blanket on your couch while you watch a marathon of OITNB.
10. Pale Violet White Angel Furry Earrings ($28): Add some swag to your ears with these funny, pretty white fluff ball earrings.
What do you think of this fuzzy, fluffy, furry trend? Tweet us @BritandCo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.
(Feature photo via Cindy Ord / Getty)