The steadily rising temps mean more time in the pool, scoping out the latest splash pads and generally trying not to melt. This can make getting your little buddy dressed even harder than it usually is. But just because it feels like you’re walking on the sun doesn’t mean you should have to sacrifice style in the name of staying cool. We’ve scoured the Internet and rounded up 14 items to help your little one make it through the sweltering summer months in style.
2. Birdie Playsuit ($23): With adjustable shoulder straps and elastic at the waist and ankles, this lightweight jumper will be a summer staple in no time.
3. Retro Track Shorts ($26): Inspired by the track shorts we all saw our parents wearing in those faded photo albums, these bottoms would be perfect paired with a graphic tee or a plain tank top — there’s really no wrong way to style them.
4. Gold Glitter Bodysuit ($20): Add a little sparkle to your girl’s wardrobe with this tee. Pair it with a floral skirt as shown, or her favorite denim shorts for a no-fuss outfit.
5. Oranges Knit Dress ($29): Keep your little fashionista at the top of the best-dressed list with citrus prints. Made with 100% organic cotton, this is one purchase you can feel good about.
6. Funny Muscle T ($20): Who doesn’t love a toddler in a funny tee? Show off those arm rolls in this muscle shirt.
9. Organic Cotton Skirt ($34): This simple skirt will easily be the most versatile piece in your girl’s closet. The large and colorful floral print means it can be paired with almost anything.
11. Rainbow Gardens Dress ($55): Let her love for the tropics shine with a gorgeous dress. Made of lightweight, digitally printed rayon, this is a great option for days when even the thought of getting dressed makes you sweat.
12. Pineapple Tank ($18): Handmade by fellow moms, these trendy pieces are just the thing to put on your baby’s soft skin.
13. Tropics Overalls ($29): Overalls don’t have to mean hot, stuffy denim and life on the farm. Make every day feel like a tropical vacation with this adorable pair.
What will you be dressing your mini-me in this summer? Drop us a line in the comments!