Bubbly and bursting with fruit essence, it’s easy to see why La Croix has become our new favorite obsession. From mocktails to popsicles, the desire for the drink has taken on a life of its own. So why not combine your Croix crush with a classic that gives you a hit of booze? This cocktail mixes Cherry Lime La Croix, instead of Sprite, with splashes of vodka and grenadine to create the dirty Shirley of your La Croix dreams. A squeeze of fresh lime juice offers a kick to the tongue, and the cherry and lime wedge garnish finishes the cocktail with a touch of sweet and sour. Whether you want to kick back with your girls or cool down after work, this La Croix dirty Shirley cocktail will quell your cravings.
makes one cocktail
— 1 ounce vodka
— 1-2 splashes grenadine
— half a can (6 ounces) Cherry Lime La Croix (Cerise Limón)
— maraschino cherries
— ice cubes
1. Add some ice cubes to a glass, then pour in a shot (one ounce) of vodka.
2. Add 1-2 splashes of grenadine, depending on how sweet you like your cocktail.
3. Pour in half a can (six ounces) of Cherry Lime La Croix.
4. Squeeze fresh lime juice into the glass.
5. Give the glass a quick stir.
6. Top with a cherry and lime wedge garnish. Take a sip and savor the hits of sweet and tangy!
Add some ice cubes to a glass, then pour in a shot of vodka.
Add one to two splashes of grenadine, depending on how sweet you like your cocktail.
Pour in half a can of Cherry Lime La Croix.
Squeeze fresh lime juice into the glass.
Give the glass a quick stir.
Top with a cherry and lime wedge garnish. Take a sip and savor the hits of sweet and tangy!
It’s okay… you can give in to your La Croix fantasies now.
Drink up! The thirst is real, friends.
Oh, you know, just livin’ that #lacroixlife.
Want more creative La Croix cocktail recipes? Follow us on Pinterest.