If you’ve waited far too long to get Dad the perfect gift, don’t fret. These last-minute Father’s Day gift ideas are just what you’re looking for. Silly, handy and available for Amazon Prime’s *one-to-two-day shipping*, these creative Father’s Day gift ideas are the ones to snatch up for Dad ASAP. Whether he’s a master griller or a workout junkie, there’s at least one thing he’ll love from these 19 last-minute Father’s Day gift ideas.
1. Hamilton Beach 25490A Dual Breakfast Sandwich Maker ($40): Dads love sandwiches, so you can’t really go wrong with this dual sandwich maker that’ll have his favorite combo ready to eat in under five minutes. He won’t have to worry about waiting in a drive-thru line *and* he’ll have a fresh and custom-made sandwich.
2. Lurico Stainless Steel Meat Tenderizer ($11): What would Dad give to cut his cooking time by 40% and marinade time down to five minutes? Well, he won’t have to wish any longer when you get him this meat tenderizer. Its razor-sharp blades allow marinades to quickly permeate the meat, reducing the wait until chow time, which he’s sure to appreciate.
3. Jisoncase Genuine Leather Apple Watch Band ($44): A little variety never hurts anybody. Give Dad the option to switch up the look of his Apple Watch with this stylish band made of 100% leather. Whether he rocks his new watch band with a suit or shorts, he’ll definitely be the spiffiest looking dad around.
4. Fred & Friends Circular Saw Pizza Wheel ($9): Now your carpenter dad can bring his cutting skills to the dinner table with this pizza wheel inspired by a circular saw. It’ll come in handy for all those pizza nights. Plus, it’s sure to get a good laugh out of Dad.
5. Fred & Friends Mousetrap Cutting/Serving Board ($19): If Dad’s a cheese lover, then this solid beech wood cheese board and stainless cheese slicer pairing is the gift to get. Whimsical and silly, this board and knife set is sure to be a hit at all his dinner parties.
6. Oster Electric Wine Bottle Opener ($20): This sleek, modern mechanism is for the wine connoisseur dad in your life. With this cordless electric bottle opener, Dad will be able to easily uncork his favorite wine bottle in seconds.
7. ThinkGeek Star Wars R2-D2 Measuring Cup Set ($16): If Dad’s love for Star Wars runs deep, this clever set of measuring cups inspired by R2-D2 are the ones to get him this weekend. A word of caution though: It will likely inspire him to make R2-D2 sounds whenever he gets cookin’.
8. Project Smoke by Steven Raichlen ($14): Filled with 100 mouth-watering recipes that include Bacon-Crab Poppers, Cherry-Glazed Baby Back Ribs, Slam-Dunk Brisket, Jamaican Jerk Chicken and Smoked Chocolate Bread Pudding, Project Smoke is the must-have manual for the master griller. With this book in hand, Dad will be able to perfect his smoking techniques.
9. Retreez Assorted Premium Pocket Square Gift Box Set ($40): Keep Dad looking dapper with this stylish gift set that includes five assorted pocket squares in varying prints. Made of microfiber, these high-quality assorted cloths are just the accessories needed to finish off his #OOTDs.
10. Savvy French Press Coffee Maker and Scoop Bundle Set ($39): This premium French press and coffee scoop set is the coffee lover’s dream gift. Thanks to the purity of the French press design, Dad can enjoy all (and even enhanced) flavors of his morning cup of joe.
11. Culinary Couture Barbecue Tools Set ($36, 3-Piece Set): This elegantly crafted set of BBQ tools is the perfect Father’s Day present for the grill master dad. A must-have for tailgating and backyard cookouts, this gift set even includes a free eBook with 55 delicious and easy-to-make recipes.
12. Made by Dad: 67 Blueprints for Making Cool Stuff by Scott Bedford ($15): For crafty dads who love taking on a good DIY challenge, Scott Bedford’s manual for creative projects makes the ideal gift. Fun photos, diagrams and clear instructions contribute to this book of clever and imaginative projects both Dad and kids are sure to love.
13. Tile Bluetooth Tracker and App ($25): Knowing Dad, the Tile bluetooth tracker is a must-have for preventing lost items. Simply attach the tracker to an item and he’ll be able to locate it by sound or see its last known location on a map. No matter what he accidentally misplaces — whether it’s his phone, wallet or keys — he’ll be able to find it with a press of a button on his Tile tracker.
14. Fitbit Blaze Smart Fitness Watch ($200): Help Dad track steps, calories burned, floors climbed and active minutes with the Fitbit Blaze. Not only will he be able to maximize his workout, but he can do so while rocking this stylish workout watch.
15. Magic Solutions Stainless Steel Beer Chiller Stick ($30, 2-Pack): This slim and portable beer chiller is the must-have companion for summer BBQs or chill nights-in. Thanks to its premium stainless steel design, the beer chiller will keep Dad’s bottle nice and cool on the hottest of summer nights.
16. Logitech Refurbished One-Touch Smartphone Car Mount ($15): Dad won’t have to worry about getting lost with this trusty smartphone car mount. With just one-touch magnetic coupling, he can instantly secure his phone to the mount and minimize distractions while driving.
17. Black Mountain Resistance Band Set ($30): Help Dad add variety to his strength training with an array of resistance bands. This high-quality exercise set includes five stackable resistance bands, two handles, door anchor, carrying bag and an exercise manual. They’re the lightweight, compact and mobile alternative to weights and other home exercise equipment.
18. Yukiss Whiskey Stones ($50, Set of 8): Complete with a set of tongs, this set of whiskey stones is an ideal gift for any dad who loves a chilled drink. Unlike normal ice cubes, these whiskey stones won’t dilute your drink over time. Made from high-quality stainless steel, they contain natural antibacterial properties and won’t rust or corrode like soapstones.
19. The Art of Shaving Full Size Kit ($120): Pamper your well-deserving dad with this luxury handcrafted shaving kit that includes pre-shave oil, shaving cream, after-shave balm and a badger hair shaving brush. Not only will these shaving essentials ensure the best shave he’s ever had, but their blends will also help fend off ingrown hairs, razor burn, nicks and cuts.
Which of these last-minute gifts will you get for Dad? Follow us on Pinterest for more creative gift ideas!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.