We’re hitting that point, people. Yup, we’re talking a change in weather, change in routine, possibly a change in job or heading back to school and waving goodbye to the beach (it’s not too soon to count down to spring break, right?). For when your fall to-do list is overrun with tasks, we’ve got the easiest hair tutorials ever. Even if life gets a little messy, your hair will still be looking perfect.
3. Five-Min Styles for Short Hair: Just because you have shorter locks doesn’t mean you can’t mix up your look every now and then. These four styles may look intimidating, but with an “only five minutes” promise, we can’t resist. (via MsLaBelleMel)
4. Headband Braids for All Hair Lengths: Braids are back in a big way, but that doesn’t mean we want to spend an hour in front of the mirror trying to look like Elsa. These three styles strike that perfect balance between “I’m always put together” and “I did this in four seconds because coffee is more important.” (via MakeupWearables Hairstyles)
8. Two-Min Hair Twist: It may look intimidating, but this super polished look is actually ridiculously easy. Hit the snooze button once more, ‘cuz you’re going to need way less time to pull yourself together. (via Cinthia Truong)
9. Lazy Braids With a Wig: Get these sleek side braids in no time, and spend those extra minutes crafting a fancy breakfast for yourself (or if you’re like us, scrolling through Instagram ;) (via Tootsie Time)
14. Five-Min Hair Curling: Yes, you actually can use your curling iron to create gorgeous looks in just a few minutes. Feeling skeptical? One view of this vid and you’ll be a believer. (via PanktiBarbie Patel)
Leave a comment telling us what lazy hair style is your go-to!