When it comes to matters of style, French and Italian girls get all the attention (honorable mentions to NYC and LA). And we get it — great style is practically a part of their DNA. But if you’re going to have a conversation about sartorial know-how, you have to mention the Brits. Beyond producing some pretty stellar musical talent, the Big Smoke is a hub of OMG-worthy style (Victoria Beckham and Stella McCartney, duh). British style is just as diverse as its citizens. And one thing is certain: It sure as hell isn’t boring. Leopard print coats, bold color, badass kicks, and disco-era everything are just a few of the eye-catching accoutrements you’ll spy on some of the isle’s best-dressed style influencers. Get ready for London Fashion Week with some of our favorite UK-based Instababes that do Brit style proud.
1. Pandora Skyes: This Instababe’s wonderfully funky ensembles give us life. Be it a Mick Jagger-worthy (read: ridiculously rocker chic) getup complete with statement ankle boots and a leopard print jacket or a sweet polka-dot dress and beret, we want it all.
2. Ada: Okay — we know. We’re a little obsessed. But can you blame us? Ada’s anything-goes style is straight-up goals. Her expertly layered ensembles will shake up your on-duty routine with bold color, edgy execution, and amped up accessories, while her just-chillin’ #OOTDs are the perfect blend of sass and sophistication.
3. Ashley Bell: You can take the girl out of London, but you can’t take London out of the girl. Ashley Bell’s style is the ultimate blend of Brit babe cool and LA casual — and we totally dig it. When she’s not flirting it up in quicksilver midi skirts or plunge pajama-inspired suits, you can catch this Croydon girl kickin’ back in classic denim. And we swoon.
4. Megan Ellaby: We’re not sure what we love more — Megan’s funky, fashion-forward outfits or the playful ‘tude that goes along with them. Either way, this Manchester-based babe is a regular in our Insta feed — consider it a one-stop shop for style that makes a statement.
5. Soraya Bakhtiar: This London lady knows that when it comes to matters of style, it’s all about balance. On her feed you’ll find the classic tee-and-jeans thing, but there are plenty of bright colors, one-of-kind accessories and look-at-me separates to satisfy even the most outgoing style sensibilities.
6. India Rose: Creative director and stylist India Rose’s style simply can’t be put in a box — and it’s this very quality that keeps us coming back for more. She’s the type that’ll bust out a totally unexpected style on the fly only to have it later pop up on the runway (we’re referring to this fishnet top). Yeah — she’s that good.
7. Lauren Talulah Smeets: ASOS Curve expert by day, style goddess by night — it’s all in a day’s work. Lauren’s Insta page is a gold mine, with sick styling hacks (our personal fave is rocking distressed denim over fishnets) and quirky ensembles laced with disco-era glamour and edgy urban vibes.
8. Remi Afolabi: Hi, Remi, can we be friends? This blogger’s style is a badass mix of urban elegance and laid-back luxury — basically, all things that are good. And can we talk about these photos for a second? They have a cinematic quality that sucks you right in (as if that was a bad thing).
9. Natasha Ndlovu: Natasha embodies the more glamorous side of Brit fashion with her preference for sleek, modern pieces with a luxe edge. While the duds are fresh, the glimpses of her travels are pretty easy on the eyes too.
10. Rosie Fortescue: Beyond having a good hair day every day of the week (damn, girl), Rosie has the style department on lock. Mixing bold, statement pieces with elegant essentials is what she does best, and such is the case with this OMG-worthy topper, patent trouser, and backless loafer combo.
11. Brittany Bathgate: We love loud London style just as much as the next It girl in training, but sometimes you just have to keep it real, and that’s where influencers like Brittany Bathgate come in. Clean lines, sculptural baubles, and neutral hues solidify her status as the minimalist muse of our dreams.
12. Monikh Dal: Stylist and blogger Monikh Dal takes an artistic approach to her personal style that sets her feed apart from the average #OOTD scene. Her style is approachable, unfussy, and always cool.
13. Lucy Williams: Chances are good that you’ve already come across Lucy Williams’ impeccable style. She’s a street style fixture and her killer ensembles are constantly emblazoned all over some of the biggest sites in the fashion industry. Her style is understated and fuss-free, with each getup centered around sleek statement pieces with an everyday twist.
Follow us on Pinterest for more style inspo!