Aside from the geometric wedding theme having a major moment, there’s another rising star in the wedding trend world this spring: lucite decor. It’s the perfect blend of modern and minimalist style that would look great at any wedding, whether you walk down the aisle past rows of lucite chairs or read off a hand-lettered lucite menu. It’s a *clear* contender for your wedding decor and is going to be all the rage for 2016. Check out these 15 modern lucite details you and your dearly beloved (and the rest of your guests) will love.
1. Lucite Dining Chairs: The best part of going lucite with your seating is it’ll look good with virtually ANY theme you choose. Going rustic? Keep the woodsy theme from getting outdated with a touch of modern lucite. What about boho? The clear chairs are a refreshing element to what could be a potential color and pattern overload. And we don’t even need to talk about how perfect it is for minimalist style. (Photo via Carmen Santarelli Photography / Style Me Pretty)
2. Lucite Bar Cart: It may be see-through, but there’s no seeing past this bar cart. You never know what you’ll get when playing around with mixed materials. The metallic accents on this ultra-chic bar cart bring the versatile lucite to a whole new level of fab. (via Carmen Santorelli / Style Me Pretty)
3. Lucite Floral Chair: Who knew a wedding bouquet could act as some seriously classy wedding decor when paired with a lucite chair? Take on this refreshing look by adding a bouquet of freshly picked florals to the backs of your lucite chairs. (via Cheryl McEwan / Style Me Pretty)
4. Lucite Ceremony Chairs: There’s an almost ethereal element to this clear decor trend. Opt for lucite when it comes to your ceremony chairs to reflect how *magical* it will feel when you’re making your way down the aisle. Sprinkle some florals down the aisle to finish off the look. (via Carlie Statsky / Green Wedding Shoes)
5. Hand-Lettered Lucite Menus: Whether you’re entertaining a large crowd or a select dozen, lucite menus provide a fancy way to show off what’s cookin’. Cater to a small group with individual hand-written menus, or place one at each table for a larger number of guests. (via Arna Bee / Kelly Oshiro / Flutter)
6. Lucite Bubble Chair: Minimalist meets fun with this alternative bubble chair. Both kids and adults alike will love the chance to take a spin in this lucite beauty. (via Leslee Mitchell)
7. Lucite Table Numbers: There’s no better way to let friends and family know where to sit than with a simple but sophisticated lucite table number. You can experiment with different base materials for one that suits your theme, but metallics are a great way to add some extra oomph. (via Kate Holstein / Once Wed)
8. Lucite Wedding Sign: To avoid confusing your guests, it’s important to have a number of signs around the venue. Whether you choose to share meaningful words or simply inform everyone of table seating, you can make sure it’ll look absolutely fab on a sheet of hanging lucite. (via Michael Radford Photography / Green Wedding Shoes)
9. Tea and Becky Monogrammed Lucite Wedding Ring Box ($37): Bring the lucite trend down to the even the smallest of details, like your ring box. It’s the perfect combo of delicate and darling, and will make for a gorgeous wedding shot.
10. Wedding Card Lucite Box: Whether it’s for a fund or well wishes, you can sneak a peek at what your guests left for you in a clear lucite box. Plus, there won’t be any confusion about the box for guests, since they can see right through it! (via Chelsey Boatwright Photography / Style Me Pretty)
11. Monogrammed Lucite Couple’s Chairs: Okay, let’s be real. Nothing says romantic like monogrammed couple’s chairs. Write your sweet words directly onto the back of your chairs, or use a sign, like this adorable couple did. (via Chantal Lachance-Gibson / Ruffled)
12. Lucite Place Cards: Impress your guests with fancy place cards with metallic font. Finally, pretty place cards that double as favors that guests will actually *want* to take home. (via Candice Benjamin Photography / Southern California Bride)
13. Lucite Tiered Food Display: Just because you have comfort food on the menu doesn’t mean you can’t bring some elegance to your food display. Opt for a lucite display so you can let your guests appreciate the food’s presentation without the distraction of all the extraneous fluff. (via Peter Callahan)
14. Lucite Terrarium Decor: Jazz up your wedding decor by creating your very own terrarium. Throw a few succulents, flowers and other woodsy accents into a clear lucite box for a mini green space your guests can appreciate. (via The Youngrens / The Knot)
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.