We all love a deal, but a devil-may-care beauty splurge once in a while can feel decadent and downright euphoric. And what better way to indulge than with ultra-luxe skincare that makes you look like a million bucks? Sure, those higher-ticket creams and treatments the 1 percent loves will put a bit of a crimp in your wallet, but the rare and innovative ingredients in them have been proven to deliver gorgeous, face-freshening results. To get the most from this beauty binge, we scoped out the best of the best for your face, brows and eyes. So go ahead — scroll down and take the plunge. You and your face are so worth it.
1. Amorepacific Prime Reserve Epidynamic Activating Creme ($750): Okay, this pick is expensive AF, but it’s super exclusive because it’s only released once a year in limited quantities (so if you’re going for it, it might be a good idea to stock up on a few reserves). Why the big deal? Well, let’s just say it’s taken half a century of research to perfect the formula, which relies on a very small amount of rare green tea leaves. This species is a super, super antioxidant that has been proven to absorb better than other green tea varieties, and goes into the deepest layers of skin to keep wrinkles and lines from forming. Rent can wait, right?!
2. Sulwhasoo Herblinic Restorative Ampoules ($200): These serum treatments are like a boot camp for your face. After 60 days of use, you’ll notice a stronger, clearer and brighter-looking complexion. Each ampoule packs a punch of red ginseng to re-energize cells, mugwort to strengthen and angelica to moisturize. Consider yourself fully protected against harmful UV rays, free radicals (those pesky suckers) and external toxins.
3. Michael Todd Sonicblend Antimicrobial Sonic Makeup Brush ($99): Technically, this is for makeup, but using it will prevent breakouts due to bacteria, so consider it a clear skin tool. Sonic pulsating vibes combined with antibacterial bristles make this brush a winner at keeping gross, pore-clogging germs off your face. Plus, every time you apply foundation, powder, blush or bronzer with those super-sonic waves, you feel like you just had the most wonderful mini-facial.
4. RevitaBrow Advanced Eyebrow Conditioner ($110): Save yourself some trips to the salon to fix damaged brows with this conditioner that gives you bold, beautiful arches. The formula, infused with botanical extracts of japonica, calendula and ginseng, has a unique bio-peptide that strengthens, nourishes and moisturizes brows, protecting against breakage and brittleness. File this product under beauty buys you never knew you always needed.
5. Retrouve Revitalizing Eye Concentrate ($415): Since the delicate skin around your eyes is the first place to show signs of aging (crow’s feet, we’re looking at you!), treat them with this super concentrated, silky formula. The moisturizing mix of squalane and pharmaceutical cholesterol esters hydrates, while morinda extract (a powerful antioxidant) protects and stimulates collagen production to keep skin looking smooth.
6. Cle de Peau Radiant Multi-Repair Oil ($160): We love a good oil, and this peony-scented one feels incredibly light going on and moisturizes beautifully. Use it on your face anytime you need a boost — extracts of silk and pearl add a radiant touch, while the blend of four oils plump and give skin a glowing sheen, making fine lines look less noticeable. Plus, it’s like a three-in-one, adding shine and moisture to your hair and body too (which sorta justifies the price).
7. Slip Embroidered Silk Queen Pillowcase ($80): Your beauty sleep just got an upgrade thanks to this luxe, gorgeous pillowcase woven with mulberry silk (a natural fiber with long strands). Think of it as that extra protection to make your serum and cream work better: The silky smooth texture prevents tugging and pulling on your skin throughout the night (yup, this happens with other pillowcases), and it’s less absorbent than cotton, so formulas stay put on your skin instead of disappearing into your pillow.
8. Peter Thomas Roth 24K Gold Pure Luxury Lift & Firm Mask ($80): And you thought gold was just for jewelry. A blend of 24K gold and peridot gems (rich in magnesium) firms and lends a gorgeous glow to a stressed complexion. The opulent texture also boasts a dose of caffeine, which reboots and tightens a tired face.
Follow us on Pinterest for more beauty inspo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.