Decor trends come and go, but there are few that have us as weak in the knees as the latest rose gold + marble combination that’s totally blowing up this spring. This two-in-one trend combines elements of minimalist AND glam style to create a clean look that transcends categories. While too much of one or the other could read as over-the-top, you can easily incorporate this combo into your kitchen storage, lighting or accent furniture for bit of modern pizzazz. However you choose to go, the 18 items below are all you need to help refresh that decor for spring (and beyond!).
1. Anthropologie Leavenworth Marble Coffee Table ($598): Instantly step up your decor game with this gorgeous coffee table. You can make it even more Instagram-worthy with the right coffee table books and knick-knacks. Once you’re done, get ready for the compliments from your guests to start rolling in.
2. Modern Marble Table Lamp ($149): Step up your average bedside table lamp for this handmade metallic + marble one. Its minimal design is far from simplistic and will bring some major industrial-chic vibes to your space.
3. DIY Marble + Rose Gold Side Table: Believe it or not, you can DIY that Anthro-inspired look with an IKEA table that runs for only $30 and a bit of marble contact paper. No one will guess that you made it yourself — unless, of course, you feel like showin’ off. (via Style Me Pretty)
4. Girly Trend White + Rose Gold Color Block Placemat ($21 each): You’ll give your dinner guests something to really ogle at with these gorgeous woven placemats. These also come with the option to customize ’em with a monogram, text or even images. Personalized dining space FTW!
5. Made Cullen Wall Clock ($69): The simplest designs are often the most striking, and this eye-catching clock is no exception. Its smooth marble base and warm metallic accents give off a luxurious feel without you having to spend hundreds of dollars.
6. Girly Trend Black Marble + Rose Gold Serving Tray ($37): Made of grade A acrylic, this on-trend serving tray is just what you need to store and organize stray knick-knacks. Plus, the water-resistant print keeps its fab design looking as vibrant as the day you got it.
7. Spartan Shop Metal Bowl With Marble Lid ($95): These chic all-purpose metal containers make every meal feel as fancy as the last. To bring your kitchen an extra bit of oomph, store these on an open shelf for all to see.
8. Salt + Pepper Marble Look Paddle Round ($120): Appetizers, snacks or whatever you serve using this rad platter will look 10 times fancier than usual. Looks like you’ve just found your new favorite spring serving platter.
9. Hawkins New York Marble Canister ($50+): Available in two sizes, these weighty marble canisters will ensure whatever you have in them doesn’t tip over and spill out. Use it as a fancy toothbrush holder or a kitchen utensils container — whatever you choose, it’s sure to make your space that much more on point.
10. Salt + Pepper Mood Marble and Rose Gold Table Lamp ($100): This rose gold rectangular lamp and marble base combines elements of old fashioned and contemporary decor, resulting in a one-of-a-kind lamp that would upgrade any tabletop or workspace.
11. Adairs Mercer + Reid Luxury Bathroom Accessories ($20+): Jazzing things up in the bathroom or kitchen with marble + metallic accents doesn’t have to be expensive. These accessories are actually made of faux marble, so you’re looking at a great deal for a set that looks très chic.
12. Salt + Pepper Metal Wire Table Lamp With Marble Base ($150): This geometric prism-shaped shade doesn’t shy away from making a style statement. If you’re a fan of the industrial decor movement but still want to trend toward a more minimalist design, you’ll love lighting up your lounge with this white and rose gold lamp.
13. Cotton On Nice Cushy Cushion ($25): Sit back and relax on this comfy cushion that combines your two favorite trends. It’s warm and cool and cozy, all in one go.
14. Jonathan Adler Ultra Side Table ($1,950): Take your new fave combo a step further with this futuristic side table. Complete with a glossy marble surface and rounded rose gold legs, this intriguing piece of furniture is just begging to live in your living room.
15. CB2 Via Marble Bookcase ($899): A little marble and rose gold will seriously up your #shelfie decor. Now all you’ll need is to find some cool minimalist bookends to complete the look.
16. House Doctor Marble Table Lamp ($191): Brighten up your dresser with a chic table lamp that blends copper with cool marble. Its rosy + gold metallic finish will add a warm start to your morning routine, or make for the ultimate workspace lamp.
17. Oliver Bonas Marble Jewelry Stand ($38): This ultra-sleek jewelry stand effortlessly combines clean minimalistic lines with a sophisticated marble base. Its simple gilded design showcases your jewelry as the main attraction without coming off as overly simple.
18. Square Carrara Marble Coasters ($40): Complete your coffee table collection with this set of marble coasters. The metallic coaster holder will add some shimmer to your coffee table and bring a cool structural look. Pair these with a set of rose gold-rimmed glasses or minimalist tea cups for an Insta-worthy shot.
Are you loving this decor trend? Follow us on Pinterest for the latest home decor trends + DIYs!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.