Staying motivated during meal prep Sunday isn’t always an easy task. Not only do you have to drag your butt to the grocery store and pick up all the ingredients for those healthy recipes, but cooking 21 plus meals in one go is a lot of effort on anyone’s part — no matter how delicious your healthy chocolate recipes or healthy pizzas are. Not to worry, though — the fine folks of Instagram are here for all of your inspirational needs. Scroll on for 10 Instagram accounts that will make meal prep Sunday a total breeze.
1. @mealpreponfleek: Featuring healthy eating tips, meal prep hauls and awesome healthy recipes right on their Instagram, this one-stop-shop is a great resource for beginners and pros alike.
2. @marciacal01: Okay, we know salads are the most boring healthy food on the planet, but one look at Marcia’s Instagram feed and she’ll have you convinced of the power of a little green. Following what she calls the “Salad Challenge,” this account will make you swoon for veggies (it’s possible, trust us).
3. @welovecleanfood: Based out of Dublin, Ireland, this beautiful collection features food prep pics that will make you want to get organized ASAP — plus a few mouth-watering brownie recipes to help you through it.
5. @mealprepsociety: This fan account only showcases the best of the best. Let’s just say we’re investing in some good Tupperware after a good scroll.
6. @floordeboor_fit: A self-proclaimed “Dutchie getting fit,” this inspirational feed is a great resource for meal preppers and health gurus. Check out her personal story about weight loss and meal prepping on her dedicated blog.
7. @dannysfitfood: Danny’s passion for meal prepping and #realgirl charm is infectious, which is just the motivation you need on a late Sunday night.
8. @mealprepdaily: Another curation of #mealprepper content, this active user posts all the meal prep inspo you could ever dream of — with a few hilarious illustrations thrown in for good measure, of course.
9. @foodprepprincess: Fitness nutrition coach Erin Romeo is no stranger to the world of meal prepping, and her gorgeous Instagram feed is definitely worth a follow.
10. @chris.rocchio_fit: Healthy recipes, workout pics and gold level meal prepping, Chris Rocchio’s account has a little bit of everything. Follow his daily musings for a good ol’ dose of healthy eating 101.
Are you on board with the #mealprep trend? Share your pics via Instagram by tagging @BritandCo.