Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Swim is one of the best times of summer — you get to plan what swimsuits you’re going to lust over next summer and get inspiration for now. From crazy cutouts to floral appliques and killer cover ups, there’s no denying that this season’s runway was packed with wearable art that we’re in awe of. You don’t need excellent trend forecasting skills to see that colorful, printed swimsuits are here to stay, peeps. Here are 23 swoon-worthy looks that we’re already saving up for.
1. Wildfox: Okay, so chances are this one isn’t for taking a dip, but it’s definitely for lounging by the pool. While it’s totally ridiculous, the fun floral appliques evoke a Garden of Eden feeling… and we’re lovin’ it. (via Zimbio)
4. Suboo: This semi-sporty swimsuit is crazy-sexy-cool. And yes, we’re referring to the TLC album/cassette tape we wore out growing up. The high-waisted bottoms and bandeau combo look fab in black trimmed floral print, and we’re weirdly crushing on those arm cuffs. (via Zimbio)
5. Mikoh: We do not hide our love for tie-dye, which is why this maxi dress is at the very top of our must-have list. It’s flowy, it’s pretty and it can totally be dressed up for a night out. (via Zimbio)
6. Mara Hoffman: This kaleidoscope print is everything. The sexy cutouts aren’t too shabby, either. And love that beach towel. Basically, we want this whole look, right down to the colorful nail art and neon rope accessories. (via Zimbio)
11. Dolores Cortes: There is a whole lotta look goin’ on in this design. The bright orange crochet top paired with the flowing printed maxi skirt is a look we’re loving for the beach. We’d rock those hoops too, thanks. (via Zimbio)
16. We Are Handsome: Normally, we’re all about the mismatched bikinis, but this whole matchy-matchy situation is working for us. We’ve already made space in our closet for that kimono robe. (via Zimbio)
21. 6 Shore Road: The high-waisted bottoms are great and all, but that top is clearly the standout. The embellishments and fringe trim may be sweet for the beach, but we’d rock it with some cool drawstring pants for a casual weekend look. (via Zimbio)
Which swim look do you have your eye on? Let us know your favorite in the comments below!