1. “Gotta do yoga not for my body but for my mind! DO YOGA or GO CRAZY!” We can totally relate to this, Miley. The singer posted a series of Instagram videos showing her morning practice of yoga poses that far, far outdo our happy baby or child’s pose moves we try to squeeze into a day. Of course, in the series of clips, she also takes a short break to cuddle with her cat — why do they insist on getting all up in your yoga mat biz?— but gets back to it for her final postures. Namaste, Miley. (via @mileycyrus)
2. Adele broke down in tears as her son watched her perform for the first time. At her second London show of the Adele Live 2016 tour on Wednesday night, as soon as Adele tried to start singing “Someone Like You,” she fought back tears and said hello to her son, Angelo. “I love you so much, Peanut!” she said, later revealing that it was the first time her three-year-old son was seeing his mom do her thing. “This is the first show my baby boy’s seen me do,” one fan who was at the show quoted her as saying on Twitter. She couldn’t even finish the song, instead holding out the mic for the crowd to finish. Annnnnnd now we’re crying. (via @lostlivvy)
3. Teeny-boppers, your boybands are back! Various members of your favorite ’90s boy bands, including Backstreet Boys, *NSYNC, 98 Degrees, and O-Town will all be starring in a zombie western. Go ahead. Re-read that. You’re not imagining it. Backstreet Boys’ Nick Carter, AJ McLean and Howie Dorough, *NSYNC’s Joey Fatone and Chris Kirkpatrick, 98 Degrees’ Jeff Timmons, and O-Town’s Erik-Michael Estrada, Jacob Underwood, Trevor Penick and Dan Miller are all on board for the film, which is called Dead 7 and is set to premiere on Syfy this summer. Will there be choreographed dancing? Maybe some slick harmonies? Only time will tell. (via Syfy)
4. Cookie Monster is the iPhone’s newest spokesperson, and it is perfect. In the latest ad for the iPhone 6s, Cookie Monster is showing off the hands-free Siri feature, putting a batch of — what else? — fresh cookies in the oven and saying, “Hey Siri!” to activate it and ask to set a timer. The 15 minutes spent waiting for the cookies to bake are pure torture for Cookie Monster, which, same. He even asks Siri to play music from his “Waiting” playlist, but it doesn’t seem to help pass the time for the poor guy.
5. This piglet dancing to Rihanna’s “Work” is the best thing you’ll ever see. We’re not exaggerating. It’s been on loop for like a day. Just quietly close your laptop lid and walk away forever because there will never be anything this good on the Internet ever again. TGIF!
6. Quote of the day:
What morning news has caught YOUR attention? Let us know @BritandCo.
(Featured image by Jason Merritt/Getty)