We’ve been hiding our legs all winter beneath jeans, leggings and tights, but now it’s time to let them out. The arrival of spring officially allows us to bare our legs in all their glory (although we might have to work on that tan first). We’ve gathered 18 chic mini skirts to help you show off your stems this season. With fabulous hues, patterns and textures, we’re sure you’ll fall head over heels in mini madness.
1. Almena Embroidered Skirt ($44): The embroidery on this mini is a work of art in itself. We love the way it stands out on the bright pink backdrop.
2. Printed Mini Skirt ($336): Pull this elasticized mini right on with a white tank or tee. Don’t forget to tuck it in so you can show off the smocked texture at the waist.
3. Rugby Stripe Mini Skirt ($45): A preppy pick for sure, but pink and blue never fail to look perfect together.
6. Ivory Sequin Skirt ($78): Go all Great Gatsby on your friends with this fabulous sequined skirt. We think Daisy Buchanan would surely give this gorgeous pick two thumbs up.
7. Lace Mini Skirt ($20): Dress this girly lace piece up with heels and a silky top, or keep it casual with a look like this. The outfit options are endless.
11. Favorite Lace Skirt ($23): Pair this white pick with literally anything. We do love the mix of lace on the bottom and denim on the top, though.
12. Steal-a-Kiss Red Skirt ($37): More exposed zippers, hooray! Turn some heads with this fiery skirt that is sure to make you want to twirl the night away.
13. Tribal Tweed Mini ($225): Pairing tops with this mini is a cinch. With so many colors and such a bold pattern, the matching options are infinite.
14. Textured Mini Skirt with Zip ($217): Sunshine on our minds, and legs for days. Perfect to pair with dark colors like navy or black, perhaps even an edgy leather jacket.
16. Pleated High Waisted Skater Skirt ($19): We can’t get enough mint this spring. And at $19, we know you’ll get your money’s worth.
17. Enchanting Eyelet Skater Skirt ($20): We’re seeing lots of blush-colored pieces this spring, so this skirt’s a natural favorite.
Which mini are you ready to rock? What’s your favorite skirt length? Let us know in the comments below.