We’ve had a fashion crush on the minimalist trend since, well, forever. Understated duds are beloved by style stars and red carpet regulars alike thanks to their timeless silhouettes. And after shopping these minimalist-inspired wedding guest finds, we’re convinced that less is most definitely luxe. The next time you RSVP “yes,” set aside your fave black and white accessories to pair with these ah-mazing RTW styles to be the best-dressed guest at the soirée.
1. ASOS Mango Slip Dress With Lace Hem ($29): The boudoir trend gets a fancy upgrade with this navy blue lace-hemmed slip dress. A pair of strappy stilettos and your fave geometric clutch will elevate the ensemble to full-on glam.
2. Bobi Deep V Mini Dress ($123): The elongating silhouette of this monochromatic mini dress will show off your summer glow thanks to its skin-baring cutouts. Très chic.
3. Alice + Olivia Aurora Colorblock Fitted Midi Dress ($265): Minimalism’s neutral-based color palette goes from cool to haute with the block design of this cutout dress.
4. Fame and Partners Navy Maquino ($299): Navy is never a bad idea. Sport the always-elegant color in the form of a draped gown for a formal wedding.
5. Laundry by Shelli Segal Off-the-Shoulder Bell Sleeve Sheath Dress ($295): Display your love of rose-infused everything with this stunning style in the season’s most on-trend silhouette. An OTS design with ruffled sleeves is a *picture-perfect* choice for an evening ceremony.
6. Floreat Monroe Metallic Slip ($78): This industrial-meets-minimalist dress will make you stand out in the best possible way. With only a hint of color, it’ll land you firmly on the best-dressed-guest list at your next wedding reception.
7. Club Monaco Jessany Dress ($249): We adore everything about this feminine frock: the pop of red, the fitted bodice, the ah-mazing pleated skirt. The romantic design is perfect for celebrating true love.
8. Helmut Lang Off Shoulder Dress ($395): Helmut Lang has pretty much mastered minimalist perfection with this understated dress.
9. Elizabeth and James Clarence Strapless Devoré Silk Midi Dress ($575): This ultra-luxe silk midi dress defies conventional dressing with its non-fitted bodice. Rock the look for daytime nuptials or an evening reception — it’s that versatile.
10. Solace London Ceara Frill Midi Dress ($480): Full-length ruffles are clutch for fashion lovers who’ve grown tired of the ruffled sleeve trend. This statement-making style requires minimal accessorizing but delivers crowd-pleasing impact to the max.
11. Nicolette Asymmetric Off-the-Shoulder Dress ($355): Designed exclusively for Intermix, this runway lookalike is the next best thing to a front row seat at Fashion Week. Wear it to a garden wedding and prepare to turn all the heads.
12. Dion Lee Red Satin Cami Dress ($660): There’s nothing more sultry than red satin. Try not to show up the bride in this simple-yet-sexy number that shows just the right amount of skin.
Want to browse more chic styles to take your wedding guest wardrobe to the next level? Follow us on Pinterest!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.