Oh, baby! From Blake Lively’s post-baby body lessons to deliveries from some expecting parents, it’s a baby-heavy roundup this morning. Check out six of today’s top news items below.
1. If Blake starts saying it, maybe it’ll happen. In a recent (and sliiiightly awkward) interview with Australian morning show Sunrise, Blake loses her patience with a line of questioning about how she got her post-baby body back so quickly for filming The Shallows. After the interviewer complimented the quick transformation, Blake said: “I think a woman’s body after having a baby is pretty amazing. You don’t need to be Victoria’s Secret-ready right away because you just did the most incredible miracle that life has to offer. I mean you gave birth to a human being! So I would really like to see that celebrated.” First Anne Hathaway, now Blake? We’re fully on board with this. (Photo via Neilson Barnard/Getty)
2. Whoa — Did Kylie Jenner just go bright red? What better way to celebrate the beginning of your 19th year than with a fresh look? Kylie captioning the photo of her bold new color and style with a simple red heart, but it might not be real — her go-to wig stylist Tokyo Stylez also shared the pic on Instagram and captioned it “#touchedbytokyo.” Either way, Kylie knows how to have fun with fashion.
3. Megan Fox and Brian Austin Green just welcomed their third child, and you won’t be able to get over the name. Journey River Green. Can you imagine growing up with a name like Journey River Green? Life would either be tragic or whimsical, or maybe a bit of both. Congrats to the growing family! (h/t People, photo via Jonathan Leibson/Getty)
4. And how’s this for another amazing baby news/name combo: Zac Hanson, drummer of Hanson, and his wife Kate just welcomed their fourth child, a girl who they’ve named Mary Lucille Diana Hanson. Too adorable! “It is such an inspiration to meet her and to imagine all of the adventures we will take together as a family of six,” Zac tells People. Congrats to Zac, Kate and family.
5. Tinder use has more than doubled at the Olympic Athletes’ Village. Hookups and the Olympics always seem to go hand in hand. This year, Tinder has supplied data that shows a 129 percent jump in matches in the area over the weekend. The use of social dating apps is so prevalent this year that there’s an Instagram account called SportsSwipe dedicated to posting the profiles of all Olympic athletes found using Tinder or Bumble. (h/t Daily Mail)
6. Quote of the day: “Doing nothing gives me great pleasure. And believe me, I succeed wonderfully in it.” A classic from Morrissey that perfectly sums up how we feel about #NationalLazyDay.
How are you celebrating #NationalLazyDay? Let us know over @BritandCo!
(Featured photo via Neilson Barnard/Getty)