Happy Monday morning, y’all! From some inspiring blonde ambition to paternity drama, check out six of today’s top news items below.
1. Demi is known to be a bit of a hair chameleon, even having been blonde before, but her newest ombre blonde look is a warmer, softer look, and we love it. She was most recently rocking her darker lob, so it’s possible this look could be getting a hand with some extensions, but either way, it’s a keeper.
2. Kristin Cavallari got super emotional talking about the one-year anniversary of her brother’s death. As Kristin approaches the one-year mark of both her brother’s tragic death and the birth of her adorable daughter Saylor, and while choking up, she tells People that she’s learned to see the good in it. “Anytime you lose somebody, obviously it makes you appreciate everyone you have in your life. I definitely have been closer with my parents and my entire family in general,” she said. “It makes you appreciate everyone you have.” She also said her family plans to honor her brother, though there is nothing concrete just yet. “I’m sure we’ll do something,” she said. “I don’t know what, but we’ll be together for sure.” (Photo via Matt Winkelmeyer/Getty)
3. Blac Chyna took a paternity test to prove that Rob Kardashian was the father of her baby. The finale of Rob & Chyna didn’t exactly leave us with the warmest fuzzies, partly because Blac basically listened to and wanted to shut down internet trolls saying Rob is not really the father of her baby. SPOILER ALERT: Of course he is. These two love the drama almost as much as we do.
4 . Oh no: Jennifer Lopez apparently broke up with Casper Smart this summer because he cheated on her. “It happened two years ago, and he promised he would never do it again and once he did, she was done,” a source told People. And honestly? Good for her. (Photo via Jason Merritt/Getty)
5. Let this baby having its mind blown by seeing bubbles for the first time inspire you. May we be like this baby forever.
6. Quote of the day: “It always seems impossible until it’s done.” Keep Nelson Mandela’s wise words in mind for some #mondaymotivation as you start your week.
What’s YOUR #mondaymotivation today? Let us know over @BritandCo!
(Featured photo via Alberto E. Rodriguez/Getty)