A major breakthrough in Kim K’s robbery investigation and some drama unfolding between Bella and Selena lead this morning’s top news. Check those and more stories out below.
1. Just a week after returning to social media and as she makes her way to Dubai for her first major appearance since the robbery, a major breakthrough has happened in the investigation into Kim’s robbery. Of the 17 suspects arrested Monday in connection with the crime, some have since confessed to their involvement, says French network TF1/LCI. The identities of the five robbers who disguised themselves as policemen and a sixth accomplice who waited in a getaway car are now known, and according to the network, several of them are well known by authorities for previous drug and theft crimes. Her Paris limo driver, who was also arrested and questioned, has been released.
2. Dramaaa: Bella Hadid unfollowed Selena Gomez on Instagram after pics of her ex The Weeknd kissing Selena surfaced. According to E! News, the two knew each other through mutual friends but weren’t particularly close, so it’s likely Bella just needed to not see reminders of her ex moving on so soon after their breakup. And honestly, we can’t really blame her, since we’re all about the #selfcare this year.
3. Kirsten Dunst just MIGHT be engaged to her Fargo co-star Jesse Plemons. While they haven’t confirmed (or denied!) the rumors that have been circulating, Kirsten wasn’t too shy about showing off this BEAUTY of a diamond ring on a Palm Springs red carpet recently, seen here with Hidden Figures costar Octavia Spencer. Page Six pretty confidently reports that the pair got engaged over Golden Globes weekend. We hope the rumors are true — this is an adorbs pairing. (Photo via Emma McIntyre/Getty)
4. Molly Sims’ new baby boy made his ADORABLE Instagram debut! Molly hasn’t been shy about sharing all her late-pregnancy moments with fans on Instagram, so it’s no surprise she posted a pic — and even shared the name — of her and hubby Scott Stuber’s new little guy right away. “Welcome to the world Grey Douglas Stuber,” she wrote, along with the date of his birth, January 10. “Words do not express how grateful and happy we are to have another piece of magic added to our little tribe! #blessed #tribeof5.” Congrats to the not-so-little tribe!
5. Holy. Freaking. Crap. Taco Bell’s new fried chicken taco shell is EVERYTHING. Resolutions shmesolutions, we can’t wait to try this Naked Chicken Chalupa come January 26. All of the sobbing emojis.
6. Quote of the day: “Thank you Barack for proving you’re not a lame duck, but my very own silver fox. I’m angling for a good gift.” Michelle Obama’s Fallon appearance was EVERYTHING, including the “Thank You Notes” segment where she penned the above LOLs note to Barack.
What do you think the Obamas will be like post-Presidency? Let us know over @BritandCo!
(Featured photo via E!)