Wednesday already?! Here’s a little dose of news to get you over the midweek hump:
1. Snoop Dogg Just Celebrated 19 Years of Marriage to His High School Sweetheart. The “herbal refreshment”-loving rapper took to Instagram yesterday to share this insanely cute throwback pic from what appears to be the pair’s prom, writing, “19 years today. Happy anniversary been a1 from day 1. thanks for my kids.” Holla! (h/t E!)
2. David and Romeo Beckham Were Courtside Cuties at Yesterday’s Aegon Championships in London. The two tennis fans were watching Stan Wawrinka and Fernando Verdasco just a couple of days after chilling with tennis champs Andy Murray and Nick Kyrgios, and being very, very, VERY cute. We also have to wonder: Might little Romeo be following in his poppa’s sporty footsteps? Time will tell! (h/t PopSugar, photo via Ben Hoskins/Getty)
3. Chrissy Teigen and John Legend Stunned Sans Baby Luna at Spike’s Lip Sync Battle. It’s so hard for new parents to get out and interact with, well, other grown-ups amidst the demands of raising a newborn. But despite getting their share of flack for it, John and Chrissy seem to be doing a great job of finding time for themselves. Last night the pair were hamming it up in style at Spike’s Lip Sync Battle, being their usual adorable #relationshipgoals selves. (Photo via Rachel Murray/Getty)
4. Hogwarts at Universal Studios Staged an Ultra-Heartwarming Tribute to the Orlando Shooting Victims. At the Wizarding World of Harry Potter at Orlando’s Universal Studios, hundreds of guests raised wands toward Hogwarts in honor of the Orlando shooting victims… which was what Hogwarts students did when their beloved Dumbledore died. One of the victims of Sunday morning’s shooting had worked on the Harry Potter ride at Universal, and J.K. Rowling issued a touching tweet in his memory on Sunday. <3
5. Kate Winslet’s Titanic Screen Test Is Cute AF. Cosmopolitan reports that, in a new Rolling Stone interview, Kate confesses to going to great lengths to secure the role of Rose in 1997’s Titanic. And, if this screen test is any indication, she was in it to win it. Good thing she did, too — can you imagine anyone else as Rose?? (h/t HelloGiggles)
6. “People always ask me what my favorite Kanye song is, and it’s ‘Only One.’ Kanye feels like his mom sang thru him to our daughter.” — Kim Kardashian West on Twitter in 2014, speaking in reference to the duo’s adorable offspring, North West. Little North turns three today — happy birthday, boo boo!
(Featured image via Getty)