While some celebs were wrapping up weekend one of Coachella, the rest were making their way down the red carpet at the 2015 MTV Movie Awards. The show is the younger, more laid-back cousin to other awards shows, and this year was no different. The fashion was fun, Amy Schumer brought her hilarious brand of humor as host and Shailene Woodley rocked skinny jeans on the red carpet and made us feel all the feels. But the best moments came to us thanks to behind-the-scenes Instagrams, so get your MTV Movie Awards fix with some of the best moments captured by your favorite stars.
1. @kellyosbourne: The host of the red carpet pre-show was put to work even before the stars showed up.
3. @elizabethbanks: Elizabeth Banks brought back her outrageous Effie Trinket look and reminded us all why she deserved to win the Best On-Screen Transformation award.
4. @mtv: Before they were bowing down to Robert Downey Jr. for his Generation Award win, these two Avengers were all smiles backstage.
5. @markruffalo: If it wasn’t adorable enough that Mark Ruffalo brought his 10-year-old daughter as his date, they both donned matching outfits. Cue the awwws.
9. @anselelgort: Ansel Elgort wasn’t there to receive the award for Best Kiss, but that didn’t stop him from sharing his support for co-star Shailene Woodley.
10. @brittanysnowhuh: Brittany Snow isn’t afraid to show us that she and her Pitch Perfect 2 costar, Anna Camp, aren’t always aca-perfect.
12. @caradelevingne: Cara Delevingne shows off her silly side with a selfie with her Paper Towns co-star Nat Wolf, with Paper Towns and Fault in Our Stars writer John Green also capturing the moment in the background.
Did your favorite stars win big at the 2015 MTV Movie Awards? Share your thoughts below.