Music festival style has become its own fashion category over the past few years. On top of showcasing our favorite artists, music festivals have basically become fashion runways. While we love creative and avant-garde looks, we especially appreciate an outfit that is functional and stylish. We’re talking ditching the uncomfortable shoes and keeping the elements in mind. Read on for style bloggers who totally have the right idea.
1. Stay Minimal in a Black Tee + Cutoffs: This look is chic and effortless, and we bet you’ve got everything you need in your closet. Dig up that comfy black tee, some cutoff shorts and a stylish hat, and you’re good to go. (Photo via Elsabrom)
2. Sport a Flowy Maxi Dress: This is what we’re talking about. This look is easy and light to throw on and features a boho-inspired print. Plus it’ll save your legs from any sunburn. (Photo via Riches for Rags)
3. Wear a Scarf as a Top: Drape a long, printed scarf around your neck and wear a cami or bandeau underneath for coverage. Pair with light, cropped pants and gladiator sandals. (Photo via Craig Arend/Bazaar)
4. Overall Shorts + Classic Hi-tops: Keep cool and on-trend in overall shorts (we love these bright whites!) and protect your toes with some classic Chuck Taylors. We love Kendall’s pop of color from her top and her funky eyewear. (Photo via Mark Iantosca)
5. Comfy Footwear: Birkenstocks are both comfortable and stylish. This easy outfit has you covered, with minimal accessories and an oversized bag for everything you need throughout the day. (Photo via Tyler Joe/Elle)
6. Keep It Breezy With a Light Dress + Booties: Instead of wearing a ton of items, this blogger let her dress shine by pairing it with simple black booties. We give her points for the cute flower in her hair. (Photo via Mark Iantosca)
8. Balance Out a Crop Top: Pair a high-waisted skirt in a fun print with your crop top to show a little skin. Don’t forget to add statement sunnies and a cross body bag. (Photo via Craig Arend/Bazaar)
9. Tie a Shirt Around Your Waist: Not only is this look on-trend, it’s also functional for when the sun goes down. An oversized crochet top and cutoffs add effortlessly cool elements to the look. (Photo via Craig Arend/Bazaar)
What music festivals are you attending this year? Do you have any styling tips that keep you cool all day? Let us know in the comments.