Now that we’re in the midst of sizzlin’ summer temps, we’re upgrading our look to full beach-babe status courtesy of a *super* on-point beauty game — including next-level summer mani-pedis. But before we can slip our toes into this season’s cutest pool slides, we need the skinny on every hot nail polish hue. This year, it’s all about bold, chic classics with a tropical twist. From an Ariel-approved green to a downright sassy neutral, your mani will slay this season, all thanks to these show-stopping colors. Here are the five summer nail polishes you need on your digits STAT.
1. Seafoam Green: Whether you’re enjoying a soft-serve cone or getting your tan on by the shore, these swoon-worthy nails are chic AF. Take this mani from day to night with a LBD and gladiator sandals.
2. Highlighter Yellow: Take inspo from your pencil case and rock this highlighter yellow hue. Its warm tone will look oh-so chic against your polka-dot bikini and will complement any daiquiri you happen to be sipping on.
3. Starry Blue: Embrace summer nights with an out-of-this-world midnight blue. Choose a color with extra glitter to add a little pizzazz to your date-night mani.
4. Golden Brown: Bring on the bronzey goodness with this ready-for-anything hue. With the perfect ratio of neutral to metallic, this color takes a down-to-business ensemble straight into happy hour, no problem.
5. Flamingo Pink: Kick your mani game up a notch with this in-your-face pink shade. Pair with a softer hue for a contrast that brings alllll the drama. Bonus: Use a matte top coat for an edgier take on this Barbie-approved polish.
Are you loving these nail colors for summer? Follow us on Pinterest for more style inspo!