It’s summertime and living is so, so easy. With flirty dresses and open-toed shoes taking over your seasonal wardrobe, choosing which nail polish color to shade your toes has never been more pivotal — or confusing. While you could go with a neutral look (always a gorg option), why not go bright with a poppin’ burst of color instead? These six vibrant shades bring all the summertime vibes we’re after.
1. Essie All the Wave ($9): A deep blue pedi in this sapphire indigo color will bring all the summer vacay feels. All you’ve got to do is peek down at your toesies to imagine you’re out surfing the waves, even when you’re really stuck at the office.
2. OPI Cajun Shrimp ($10): This is officially the season to go bold with your hue. Go on and spice things up with a classic red that has just the right amount of punch.
3. Londontown Lakur Secret Garden ($16): Come summertime, we’ve got green dreams. Whether you’re hitting the road to go camping or you’re BBQing in BFF’s backyard this summer, this earthy-inspired color will blend right in.
4. Ella + Mila Melonade ($11): Nothing says warm weather season like watermelon and lemonade. Those tasty treats were the inspo for this bright pink shade that’s both vegan and chip-resistant.
5. Deborah Lippman Life’s a Beach Set ($17): If you’ve got big plans to hit the beach, you’ll heart this pedi set. Nab two poppin’ shades of blue and pink to choose from so you can’t go wrong for hot days and cool nights.
6. Julep Lida Boho Glam ($14): Cheery yellow might be just what your seasonal pedi called for. We’re talking the stuff of sunshine and sunflowers here. Swoon!
Ready for more mani/pedi inspo? Follow us on Pinterest!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.