Nate Berkus is at it again with a new collection for Target, and it’s another great reason for our shopping addiction to grow. Just a few short weeks ago, the store announced its February 2016 collaboration with the popular style blog Who What Wear. Now we’ll be heading to Target for sleek home decor from the talented Berkus, and just in time to show it off for holiday guests. But hurry and shop the collection while it lasts — pieces are going fast! Here are our fave picks.
1. Gold Plaid Dessert Plates ($25): This Thanksgiving, present homemade pumpkin pie on these chic plaid dessert plates. They’re also the perfect size for apps.
2. Wood and Metal Inlay Tray ($35): Serve up cocktails on this hexagon-shaped tray with a chocolate wood finish and a metal bottom. Or get romantic and serve your S.O. breakfast in bed.
3. Silver and Gold Beaded Pillow ($25): This beaded metallic pillow is the perfect accent for your couch or chair, and will pair stylishly with all your holiday decorations.
4. Geometric Votive Holder Centerpiece ($20): Decorate your table or mantel with a modern votive centerpiece. Guests will marvel at the creative design.
5. Clear and Gold Barware ($20): Your next party is in need of this barware set that comes with wine and beer bottle openers and bottle stopper (all for a great price!).
6. Plaid Bowls ($30): Your plaid plates will need matching plaid bowls for ice cream, of course. Or use them for a soup and salad combo.
7. Plaid Upholstered Ottoman ($70): Let the plaid theme continue throughout your home with this ottoman covered in soft black fabric. It’ll make for great additional seating come Thanksgiving.
8. Metallic Leaf Table Runner ($17): This table runner will take you through the season with its wintry metallic pattern. Add the votive centerpiece and you’re set!
9. Gem Glass Soap Pump ($10): Update your bathroom for holiday guests with this glass soap pump. And yes, it’s made of actual glass.
10. Geo Bath Towel ($10): Here’s another way to update your bathroom before family arrives. The navy geo bath towels will look great with the glass soap pump. It’s all in the details, folks.
11. Dove Taper Candle Holder ($15): Two turtledoves… making your living room look super chic. Buy one candle holder or many to decorate your home this season.
12. Faux Fur Pillow ($30): Add a little something wild to your bed or couch with this faux fur pillow. Alternate with smaller black pillows for a layered look.
13. Mercury Glass Hurricane ($25): Fill this hurricane glass with your favorite fall flowers, eucalyptus or decorative lit branches for the holidays.
14. Gold and Gem Accent Rings ($17): Impress your dinner party or Thanksgiving guests with these gold and gem napkin rings. Pair ’em with a few other gilded accents and your tablescape will be complete.
15. Diamond Bath Rug ($19): This bath rug may look like snow, but it will keep your bathroom nice and warm this winter.
What do you think of Nate Berkus’ new collection for Target? Let us know in the comments.
(Featured image via @targetstyle)