Nate Berkus and Target have done it again with a brand new collection of fall home decor, and it’s got just about everything you need to transition your home from summer to autumn, which apparently he calls his favorite season. Thanks to Target’s *perf* price points, you can add elegance and flair to your living space without breaking the bank. Think brass lamps, rattan mirrors, textured throw cushions and geometric trays: Yep, this might just be the one-stop shop you need. So before you throw your first fall get-together, look to Target’s collab with the crazy-talented interior designer to totally revamp your home.
1. Assorted Wine Stoppers ($7): It’s not a party until the wine cork pops, so make sure your bar cart is stocked with one of these snazzy animal-head stoppers. Rawr! Now to find that perfect bottle of red to replace your beloved summer rosé.
2. Gem Accent Table ($80): Small-space dwellers will love the size of this copper side table. Add a luxe element to your decor scheme with this metallic piece that’s practically begging for a spot in your living room.
3. Striped Tassel Throw Blanket ($35): No couch is complete without a cozy blanket or five. This gorgeous throw is a soft, neutral hue that’s perfect for pairing with colorful pillows and bold metallics.
4. Rectangular Rattan Wall Mirror ($60): Here’s another way to update your entryway before holiday guests start to arrive. A mirror can really open up a room, and this curvy rattan piece is a real looker.
5. Inlay Tray ($35): If you’re *obsessed* with curating the perfect coffee table vignette, this gold inlay tray is sure to get you mega likes on Instagram. Set this tray up with a collection of candles, flowers and a stack of stylish magazines.
6. Tripod Candleholders ($20, set of two): Who can resist the appeal of yet another set of candles, especially as the nights get cooler? Pair these shiny metallic candleholders with bold orange or red candlesticks for a sophisticated atmosphere at your next dinner party.
7. Charcoal Earthenware Vase ($25): Make a statement every time you fill this matte black vessel with beautiful blooms. Set up this geometric-detailed vase on your dining room table for a rustic accent that’s still totally elegant.
8. Studded Decorative Pillow ($25): Cozy up in the warmer months with a new throw pillow that has just the right amount of rocker-babe chic. The soft gray linen is perfect for pairing with brighter fall color palettes and a faux fur blanket.
9. Faceted Mini Bowl ($5): Stock up on several of these chic bowls, because you’ll be reaching for them all season long. Use them for everything from dips and spreads to Halloween candy and desk organization.
10. Metal Wall Decor ($20): A girl can never have too many garlands. If you’re holding off on the Halloween and leaf decor just a bit longer, you’ll love the modern, minimal vibe this metal garland is giving off.
11. Marble Cheese Stand ($25): Impress your dinner party guests with this black and brass cheese stand. Pair it with a few other gilded accents, like cheese markers and color-dipped serving knives, for a truly Instagrammable cheese spread.
12. Faux Shearling Decorative Pillow ($30): It wouldn’t be a true Nate Berkus-styled home without a few luxe textures. This plush throw pillow will keep you nice and warm through Netflix binges and casual dinner parties.
13. Braided Woven Storage ($35): Pretty storage baskets are one of the hottest trends this season, so why not bring home the look with this boho-chic braided number. You can’t have a proper hibernation station without a plethora of blankets, so keep them all within reach in one of these woven baskets.
14. Starburst Decorative Bowl ($25): Give your entryway or console table an on-trend gold accent without paying an arm and a leg. This starburst bowl is ideal for using as a catch-all for your keys or for filling with perfectly decorated mini pumpkins.
15. Perforated Brass Lamp ($60): Give your side table a mini makeover with this vintage-meets-modern lamp. The black lampshade and geometric base will give your space just the right amount of glam glow, even when it’s not switched on.
What are your favorite pieces from the new Nate Berkus fall collection? Follow us on Pinterest for more home decor finds.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.
(Featured photo via Target)