He’s done it again! After whetting our appetite this winter with a Nate Berkus home tour, (accented with just the right amount of gold), Nate Berkus finally has a home goods line just as swoon-worthy as his charming Manhattan abode. These summery looks are perfect for transforming your apartment into the ultimate safari party, with embroidered patterns, painted pottery and a fun dose of wildlife figurines (all with a handy-dandy function, of course!). So after you slay all your spring cleaning hacks and the dust finally settles, look to Target’s collab with the crazy talented interior designer to totally revamp your summer home.
1. Giraffe Desk Magnet ($11) and Bird Tape Dispenser ($14): We told you there’d be figurines. Decorate your home office or cubicle with a sweet touch of safari charm. But don’t be fooled — these functional wildlife statues aren’t just for looks.
2. Handled Brass Vase ($25): Make a statement beyond those beautiful blooms. Add this geometric detailed vase to your foyer or dining room table for a look that’s as impactful as it is elegant.
3. Pottery Tea Light ($5 each): Who can resist the handmade appeal of these painted tea lights? Prep for a summer filled with barbecues and patio parties with these festive tea lights.
4. Assorted Desk Accessories ($8): Add a bit of bling to your boring old desk with a hammered metallic pencil holder and gilded measuring tape. Just remember that less is more when it comes to decorating with gold.
5. Tasseled Seagrass Basket ($30): Even pretty pillows get a fancy place to live. Store your extra linens, pillows or magazines in this chic wicker basket for some relaxed, beach-house vibes.
6. Desk Clock ($15): Keep time in style with this sweet and shiny work table clock. It will add modern edge to your minimalist work space.
7. Etched Wood Table ($90): This gorgeous, multi-functional side table belongs in every grown-up living space. Add a natural element to your decor scheme with this simple, sturdy etched wood piece.
8. Yarn Dyed Throw ($30): Cozy up in the warmer months with a light summer throw. This blanket is perfect for those nights where you really just wanna Netflix and… gorge yourself with ice cream.
9. Letter Opener ($8): Forget emails — this snazzy tool will have you pining for snail mail. Turn a long-distance friend into a pen pal, all for the sake of using this shiny letter opener.
10. Assorted Desk Trays ($13): A place for everything, and everything in its place. If you’re *obsessed* with organization, these compartmentalizing trays are your new best friend.
11. Embroidered Pillow ($25): Embroidery isn’t just for grandma anymore; in case you haven’t noticed, the craft is popping up pretty much everywhere. Keep your home on trend with these stitched-to-perfection patterned pillows.
12. Perforated Metal Table Lamp ($46): Give your apartment a warm ambiance with this quirky-cool perforated lamp. Light it up to achieve a sophisticated atmosphere for your grown-up dinner party filled with good friends and great conversation.
13. Equestrian Side Table ($90): What’s a Nate Berkus-styled home without a little mid-century modern? This minimalist side table lives up to its posh name.
14. Sculpted Ceramic Box ($13): Store your office supplies (or afternoon candy fix!) in this simply sculpted ceramic container with a hand-made feel.
15. Bell Desk Lamp ($46): Give your side table a modern aura with this vintage-meets-modern desk lamp.
16. Embroidered Motif Table Runner ($19) A table runner can make all the difference. Skip the tablecloth altogether for your summer brunch parties with a runner that shows off your dining table.
17. White Elephant Tray ($13): Never forget your keys again. Channel the uncanny memory of an elephant with this chic little tray great for holding keys, rings and any other doodads that always seem to fall through the cracks.
Which summer items do you have your eye on? Follow us on Pinterest for more colorful home decor inspo.