Now that the latest Apple products have been revealed, we can stop speculating and shift our focus to another important apple announcement: these 14 all-new applesauce recipes. While it may not exactly be a high-tech hack, we’ve known for some time now that it is one heck of a healthy swap for oil in our favorite baked goods. But there’s so much more to it than that — enjoy these unforgettable recipes this fall and all year long!
2. Applesauce Cupcakes With Maple Brown Sugar Cloud Frosting: Enjoy these one-bowl cupcakes topped with a fluffy swirl of glossy, marshmallowy frosting. (via Bakeaholic Mama)
3. Secretly Healthy Chocolate Peanut Butter Cupcakes: There’re never enough chocolate and peanut butter goodies in our world, and we love that these are just a touch healthier due to a trifecta of ingredients: applesauce, whole wheat flour and zucchini. (via Yammie’s Noshery)
4. Oatmeal Flax Pancakes With Creamy Applesauce: Tahini takes on a new role (besides essential hummus ingredient) to create a creamy applesauce topping for these fabulous-yet-fiber-filled pancakes. (via Craving Greens)
7. Apple Cinnamon Bun With Cream Cheese Glaze: A swirl of sticky caramel-applesauce filling oozes out of this irresistible giant cinnamon bun. We don’t need to share, right? (via Keep it Sweet Desserts)
8. Way Healthy Emergency Breakfast Cookies: Made with oats, whole grain cereal, an assortment of nuts and applesauce, these cookies are a well-balanced grab-and-go option for busy mornings. (via Goodness Green)
13. Grilled Aged Cheddar Cheese Sandwich With Pistachio Sage Pesto: Applesauce plays ever-so-nicely with cheddar and a woody (in a good way) sage-pistachio pesto in this grown-up grilled cheese. (via Food52)
14. Homemade Applesauce Granola: Typically saturated with a huge amount of oil, this granola only has a tablespoon in the entire batch. The secret ingredient? You guessed it, applesauce. (via Macaroni and Cheesecake)
What’s your go-to way to make or use applesauce? Let’s talk all about healthy and indulgent apple creations in the comments below!