Calling all holiday shoppers! We have a whole bunch of NEW products that just arrived in the Brit + Co Shop. You’ll find wall art, stylish accessories, online classes and more. Our New Arrivals collection is a great place to start if you need a few creative, last-minute Christmas gift ideas. Then scoop up a few other prezzies by browsing our gifts for him, gifts for her and stocking stuffers.
1. Watercolor Oriole ($40) This pretty watercolor oriole is hand-made and printed using a screenprint process. Winter has you down, so let’s add a few spring-like features into the mix.
2. Mom Life Sweatshirt ($34): This wide-neck, loose-fitting sweatshirt represents everything we love and adore: cute hairstyles, yoga, coffee and, of course, motivational quotes.
3. Peppermint Bark ($35): Need a gift idea for your sweet-toothed friend? Scoop up this candy-striped tin jam-packed with peppermint and chocolate goodies.
4. Styled by Emily Henderson ($33): This is the ultimate guide to thinking like a stylist. If you or a gal pal is looking to refresh a room, you’ll definitely want to grab Emily’s new book.
5. Mind Over Matter Print ($15): You gotta keep those inspirational reminders around the house. That’s why this print needs to be on your gift list.
6. Coding: From Web Page to Website Online Class ($39): Ready to create a personal website? Coding maven Allison House is here to teach you how to wireframe a website design, build in HTML and CSS and use web design principles to make your site stand out.
7. Urbanears Headphones ($50): Color match your new headphones with any attire or occasion. It’s a great pop of color that’ll add a fun twist to your ‘fit. Plus it’s collapsible, so it can go wherever you go.
8. Little Miss New Years in a Box ($69): Planning a New Year’s Eve party has never been easier. Believe it or not, it now all comes in a box. Get ready to ring in the New Year with paper cups, plates, party horns, food toppers, balloons and more!
9. Handbag Design With Rebecca Minkoff Online Class ($39): We teamed up with designer Rebecca Minkoff to teach you how to make a leather fringe clutch. You’ll learn how to find design inspiration, identify successful fashion trends and more.
10. 3D-Printed Camera Ornament ($30): This vintage camera ornament makes an ideal gift for the photographer on your list. Plus, you can slip in a photo of your choice to add a personal touch.
11. Cat Mug ($13): Calling all cat lovers: We have the purrfect mug for you! Plus, it comes in a special cat basket display box. You gotta get this mug right meow.
12. Pom Pom Scarf ($50): Stay warm and cozy this winter with this beautiful hand-loomed scarf. It’s gorgeously colored and features handcrafted embroidery and tassel details. Trust us — it’s a total wardrobe must-have this holiday season.
13. How to Crush It on Instagram Online Class ($29): Learn how to showcase your personal or professional brand with our new online class. Brush up on mobile photography, editing photos and best practices for posting on Instagram.
14. Brushstroke Tote ($36): Screen printed by hand in black and white brushstrokes, this chic tote will become your new go-to. It includes an off-white cotton interior, a small side pocket and a luxe leather handle. Trust us, this bag is totes a great gift pick!