Happy August! As summer winds down and we prepare for fall (whaaaaat?!), let’s not forget about the slew of fresh hair, makeup and skincare products we can savor while we still have our sunkissed glows goin’ strong. Get ready for luscious lashes, clear skin and voluminous hair with these 10 new beauty products launching this month.
1. L’Oreal Paris Voluminous Lash Primer ($8): If you’re a fan of the cult-favorite L’Oreal Paris Voluminous Mascara (FYI, Kelly Rowland is!), this is BIG news. A primer from the same line just hit shelves. This stuff actually works to condition your lashes over time, so not only will your mascara look better with this product, but your lashes will be strengthened.
2. FLOWER Sunshine Fragrance ($20): I recently got this fragrance ahead of its August launch, and it smells SO good. The scent, which is from Drew Barrymore’s beauty line at Walmart, smells citrusy with a touch of floral vibes — I really love it for summer. The bottle also looks super cute perched prominently on a vanity — just sayin’!
3. vbeauté Deep Sheet Purifying Charcoal Mask ($38 for four): These are *so* not your average sheet masks, y’all. For starters, they’re made with bamboo charcoal, which gives them a black color, but the impressive ingredients don’t stop there. Swiss Alpine rose stem cells (?!) are also packed into the masks to tighten your pores and give your skin a gorgeous glow.
4. Biossance Illuminator Weightless Eye Gel ($54): This dual-peptide eye gel will instantly perk up your peepers and hydrate the skin around the eye area without any irritation. Launching on August 5, this weightless product will glide smoothly onto the skin, while ingredients like squalene and Swiss apple stem cell extract work their magic on making you look bright eyed and bushy tailed 24/7 ;)
5. Too Faced the Power of Makeup by NikkieTutorials ($56): With over four million subscribers to her YouTube channel, Nikkie has totally made a name for herself in the ever-changing world of beauty through her next-level tutorials. She teamed up with Too Faced to create a one-stop-shop makeup collection that launches on August 15. This kit includes nine brand new eyeshadows, purple mascara, bronzer, two blushes, highlighter, black eyeliner, blue glitter and eyeshadow primer. Whew!
6. Drybar Prep Rally Prime & Prep Detangler ($23): Give your wet locks a few spritzes of this brand new, vitamin-packed detangler, and never deal with annoying knots in your hair again. This stuff not only lets you brush through your hair with ease, but your hair also gets the benefit of less breakage thanks to Sea Berry oil. Plus, don’t Drybar products smell the best?!
7. e.l.f. Day to Night Lipstick Duo ($5): This dual-ended lipstick features two gorgeous, wearable shades that seriously moisturize your lips. The Graphic Minimalist shade is the line’s newest hue, made in collaboration with YouTube beauty gurus Tracy and Stef from EleventhGorgeous. One end features a nude color that would work for everyday wear, while the other side offers up a muddy red.
8. BECCA x Jaclyn Hill Champagne Collection ($38): If you’re a fan of serious highlighter but also love rosy cheeks, this new duo is for you. Beauty vlogger Jaclyn Hill teamed up with BECCA to launch her cult-favorite highlighters, but adding blush into the mix is a total game changer. Full disclosure: I totally love this product. It gives your skin a gorgeous glow with just a couple swipes over the high points of your face. The packaging is also really pretty.
9. Living Proof Full Dry Volume Blast ($29): Living Proof has one of the most popular dry shampoos out there, but I’m predicting this volumizer-meets-texturizer will soon be a close second. Spray this lightweight product onto dry hair and you’ll get that gritty, tousled texture that’s so trendy right now. This is also a great product to use before you curl your hair for extra oomph and hold.
10. Urban Decay Moondust Palette ($49): These shadows are so dreamy to look at — imagine them on your eyes! This palette is packed with eight super bold, shimmery shades that can be used as eyeshadows or as eyeliner if you use a wet eyeliner brush to apply. Whichever way you wear these awesome hues, just remember that a little goes a loooong way.
Follow us on Pinterest for more beauty inspo.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.