When it comes to affordable options, the fashion industry has come a long way. Gone are the days where H&M and Old Navy were a girl’s only choices. Now there’s a tidal wave of trend-forward, wallet-friendly labels that can make shopping, well, overwhelming. You may even miss some brands you should be paying attention to. Marled is one of those brands.
Just over a year old, Marled offers a surprising amount of chic tops and dresses that rival any fast-fashion mecca. But what sets the brand apart is how they capture trends without sacrificing the quality. The materials are substantial (read: not flimsy). The silhouettes are current and chic without looking fashion victim-y. They create pieces you can wear to work or out for cocktails. The best part? It’s almost all under $100. Yup.
Stores like Bloomingdale’s, Macy’s and Last Call have all already picked up the line (no small feat in the competitive landscape of retail). And if your interest is now piqued, go on and have a scroll through the best picks for spring. Just be sure to make some room in your closet.
1. Bell Sleeves: The Mesh Inset Blouse ($88) is a quick and easy way to incorporate the trend into your work wardrobe. Just watch those hems when you’re on your lunch break!
2. Cold Shoulders: The One-Shoulder Tiered Blouse ($40) is the most updated iteration on the bare-shoulder trend. Plus, you’ll get bonus points for rocking the stripe trend at the same time.
3. Ruffles: PSA: Ruffles are the top contender for spring 2017 MVP. And they get a little less precious when done in denim, a la the Ruffled Chambray Top ($40).
4. Day-to-Night Shirt: The One-Shoulder Bow Peplum Top ($49) is the perfect just-add-jeans top for nighttime.
5. Day Dress: Taking a warm weather vacation soon? The Grommet-Trim Shirtdress ($47) is just begging to be worn seaside.
Follow us on Pinterest for more style inspo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.