Now that we’re officially past the first day of spring, our feet are finally ready to see the light of day. And good thing, because this season straps, laces and peep toes paired with bare heels have spring shoes feeling breezier than ever. This week’s outfit inspiration is all about easy ways to wear spring’s biggest shoe trends. The ladies in these seven #OOTDs know just what to pair with the brand-new steppers — take notes on your new spring uniforms, and get ready to banish your booties to the back of your closet.
1. @wendyslookbook: Give your tried-and-true LBD the makeover of its life by pairing it with gladiator sandals. As LA-based blogger Wendy shows, it’s the chicest way to flash your toes this season.
2. @shalicenoel: Pop-of-color pumps work wonders on the most casual of outfits. Resurrect your skinny jeans with this look — cuffed, of course — or pull out your most distressed denim like Chicagoan Shalice to nail that effortless yet polished look.
3. @dkwstyling: Fringe doesn’t have to be synonymous with festivals. Just style your stringy kicks like Laguna Beach blogger Danielle: paired with a glamorous yet wearable pieces like a full maxi skirt and fitted moto jacket.
4. @halliedaily: When you’re wearing heels that lace up like ballet slippers, it’s just too easy to play into your girly side. LA blogger Hallie nails the modern-day princess look with a fit-and-flare dress, pearl-studded jewelry and a perfect-for-spring peach lip.
5. @thedarlingdetail: Play into the minimalist style of the sandal of the moment with luxurious basics. Besides Austin blogger Jessi’s silky blouse and white jeans — a next-level take on the classic combo — her covetable accessories (that bag; that watch!) elevate the beach staples to brunch-worthy footwear.
6. @angelalanter: LA-based blogger Angela is showing one of our favorite ways to wear pastels — on your feet! In your favorite cotton candy hue, strappy sandals can turn just about any outfit, from dresses to jeans to joggers, into something special.
7. @fashion_jackson: The next time you reach for your go-to office pumps, slip on a pair of mules instead. This trendier option is still perfectly streamlined (HR would so approve). Wear ’em with your fave toss-on-and-go dress like Amy for the most fuss-free morning ever.
What Insta style stars do you follow? Do you do an #ootd on the regular? Tell us in the comments below, and be sure to tag your pics with @britandco for a chance to be featured in next week’s post.