Winter is officially here. Even sunny-but-often-foggy San Francisco is feeling brisk and wintery these days. We’re keeping toasty by testing out holiday cocktails thanks to all the brand new merrymaking items in the B+C Shop. For today’s bit of midday randomness, we’re taking you from Sriracha to Oreo Churros, with at least one cat sweater in between. Happy Friday!
1. Wintour is Coming ($58): Anna Wintour x Game of Thrones? Yes please.
2. Sriracha 2 Go ($7): Are you that person always asking for a bottle of Sriracha at the table? We feel you. And so does this new company that’s offering keychain size Sriracha bottles just for you! At $7 a pop, these empty keychain bottles (you fill ’em yourself) seem steep but also terribly handy.
3. Nailed It Card ($4.50): It’s the thought that counts, you know?
4. Marvel-Themed Sleeping Bags ($149): Fancy yourself a superhero in your sleep? Or maybe you’re just SO good at sleeping that you think your skill borderlines on super human?
5. Toy Story 4: That’s right. Woody and Buzz are coming back to us with all of our favorite toy friends in tow. The only snag? You have to wait until 2017!
6. Oreo Churros: Wait, WHAT. Yes. Oreo has now tied the knot with the churro and late night snacking will never be the same.
7. Cat Sweater with Zipper Mouth: Cat sweater with a zipper mouth. Yep. Cat sweater with a zipper mouth. What more is there really to say?
8. Harry Potter Hotel Rooms: Dream of spending the night like Harry? Now you can! The Georgian House hotel in London now offers “Wizard Chambers” at $400/night, complete with four-poster beds, trunks labeled “HP” and plenty of “unexpected wizardly details” according to the hotel’s website.
9. Laser Cut Cake Stencils ($10): Want to take this holiday’s cakes to the next level? But with minimal effort? We created these exclusive cake stencils to let you do just that. Simply hold above a frosted cake and use sprinkles to fill in the stencil. You can also use edible food spray paint, if you like!
10. North American Wife Carrying Championships: And finally, the most absurd competition we’ve ever seen: WIFE CARRYING as sport. The race lasts 60 seconds, and involves log hurdles and the “widow maker” water hazard. But what do you win? The winning couple takes home the wife’s weight in beer, five times her weight in cash, and an entry into the World Championship, which takes place in Finland the following summer. For real.
And that’s all she wrote. Have a great weekend!