No matter where you live, chances are you’re getting sick of winter weather and everything that goes along with it (hat hair, we’re lookin’ at you!). Since spring is just around the corner, it’s officially time to welcome fresh beauty looks into your life. Whether you’re rocking a zodiac-inspired spring haircut or sporting spring lip colors, ditch the moody makeup for something with dreamy pastel beauty products. Thank us later for the inspo on this list ;)
1. LORAC I <3 Brunch Pro Eyeshadow Palette ($44): Equipped with an eyeshadow primer and a sweet double-ended brush, you’ll have everything you need to create the perfect spring eye look. Create your own lavender lid (inspired by Olivia Culpo’s eye makeup at the Oscars perhaps?), or rock a sweet, peach look with these lighthearted hues.
2. Kevyn Aucoin The Neo-Limelight ($58): This highlighter has us drooling over its microfine powder (making for a foolproof application) and luminous finish. You can even use it on your lips or as an eyeshadow (the purple really makes green eyes pop!).
3. Deborah Lippmann Sweets for My Sweets Polish Set ($34): Is it just us, or do these pastel polishes scream spring? Rock one color on both hands or mix and match a different shade on each finger for a look that will surely have you feeling and looking fly.
4. Anastasia Moon Child Glow Kit ($40): Stray away from the typical gold and champagne highlighters and opt for something a bit more colorful for spring. Sweep one (or all!) of these pastel, holographic shades on the cheekbones. Craving a little more glow? Apply on your eyes or body too!
5. Charlotte Tilbury K.I.S.S.I.N.G Lipstick ($34) in Valentine: Take note from celebrity makeup artist Charlotte Tilbury and opt for her K.I.S.S.I.N.G lipstick in the ultra-flattering shade called Valentine. This beautiful shade is not only a perfect spring pastel but also a fresh take on the nude lip.
6. Benefit Cosmetics Dandelion Twinkle Powder Highlighter ($29): The new Dandelion Twinkle Powder Highlighter has a similar vibe to their OG Dandelion Box o’ Powder Blush ($29), but packs a shimmery punch. Try this over your cheeks to make any skin tone look warm and radiant.
7. L’Oreal Paris Colorista Semi-Permanent Hair Color ($11): Pastel hair color that you can get at your local drugstore? Check. L’Oreal Paris is changing the hair game as we know it by giving us rainbow hair at home without the serious commitment. It comes in an array of incredible shades (some pastel, some more vibrant) for the ultimate DIY project.
8. Milk Makeup Holographic Stick ($28): Meet the lavender highlighter that’s so rad, it might even take the place of your go-to shimmer. This holographic stick leaves behind an iridescent lilac hue that brings a new glimmer and glow to your complexion.
9. stila Smudge Stick Waterproof Eye Liner ($22) in Turquoise: This liner adds adds an unexpected-but-totally-flattering pop of brightness to your eyes without pesky smudging. After applying, you have about 30 seconds to smudge before it sets.
10. IGK Sutro Ombre Color Spray ($29): Spray this vibrant violet color to add some next-level dimension to your tresses. Oh, and don’t worry — it’s transfer-resistant and easy to wash out!
11. NYX Color Mascara ($7) in Coral Reef: One of the easiest ways to inject pastel color into your makeup is with a colored mascara. It’s a subtle but noticeable way to step into spring and you don’t have to overhaul your routine (AKA, it’s affordable!). This product comes in eight bright shades, but we’re partial to this lovely coral color.
12. Marc Jacobs Highliner Gel Eye Crayon ($25) in Violet Femme: Make your eyes the focus of your makeup with a few smudges of a light purple liner. It’s easy to apply and gives a super bold color payoff. The long-wearing formula doesn’t hurt, either!
13. MAC Cosmetics Eye Shadow Palette ($20) in Pastel x 9: With the perfect mix of matte and shimmer shades, you can create a multitude of looks that will have you ready for spring in no time. The sky blue is an unexpected way to brighten up your eyes while the rose and pinky-purple colors scream of-the-moment beauty.
Tweet us your favorite pastel beauty products or looks @BritandCo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.