Whether you’re prepping for spring break or hoping to beef up your beach look, we think these patterned two pieces are just what you need. From neon chevrons to black-and-white geos, these picks will make ditching your cover-up easy AND enjoyable. Bring it on, bikini season!
1. Diamond Bikini ($144): Simple, yet edgy. The mix of this diamond geo pattern and sexy lace-up front certainly caught our eye.
2. Printed Flutter Bikini ($226): Keep things light and breezy with this flowy style. Add a pair of cutoffs for the perfect beach day outfit.
3. Pow Wow Bikini ($220): This strapless deep-v won us over with ruching detail and a removable halter strap.
4. Geo Print Bandeau Bikini ($228): A perfect poolside pick with gold hardware to match your favorite jewelry.
6. Long Line Bikini ($234): A fabulously fun pattern in a more modest style with as much support as your favorite bra.
7. Dot and Stripe Bikini ($208): We love the mismatched patterns that come together in this tank-style suit.
8. Geo Slice Bandeau Bikini ($24): What says warm weather and sunshine better than watermelon? Slices of the juicy fruit make up this fabulous geo pattern.
9. Neon Pop Bikini ($28): Long live chevron! We dig this neon pink and green pattern and coordinating braided straps.
10. Wrap Bikini ($158): Tie yourself up in this striped number. You could even swap out the bottoms with your favorite solid-colored styles to add a pop of color.
11. Contrast Tassel Bikini ($52): Polka dots, piping and tassels… oh my!
12. Anchor Print Bikini ($40): Sail away in this simple pick. We like the combo of the fun print and minimalist style.
13. Madras Bikini ($104): As if we weren’t sold right away on the preppy plaid… the rope-braid straps meet in the back in a nautical knot too!
14. Cubist Bandeau ($96): This bandeau suit reminds us of a kaleidoscope, and we like it!
15. Grid Dot Underwire Bikini ($112): Rock the retro in this polka-dot pick. If Taylor Swift can pull off the high-waisted look, why can’t we?
Which of these bold patterns caught your eye? Tell us in the comments below!