With last-minute gifting in the air, your hunt for stocking stuffers and DIY BFF gifts is so much more rewarding when you find a gift that gives back. We’re talking clean water, a pair of shoes or accessible education for those in need. If you’re on the hunt for your office secret Santa, opt for something that’ll help make the world a brighter place. Scroll on for the most stylish, thoughtful and meaningful gifts for everyone on your list.
1. (PRODUCT) Red Limited Edition S’well Bottle ($31): This festive water bottle will serve you well by keeping you hydrated on the daily. Not only will your skin rejoice, but S’well is committed to providing over 16,000 days of life-saving HIV medication to support (RED).
2. Thirty One Bits Soma Bangles ($32): This Javanese brass bangle trio is perfect for layering or wearing alone. Thirty One Bits uses fashion and design to empower people to rise above poverty by creating dignified work opportunities for those in need.
3. Compartes 10 Piece Chocolates for a Cause ($30): Featuring seasonally changing sweets, this caramel-chocolaty filled gift box is made with imported African ingredients and comes with a 1 Relief Beads bracelet. All of their products benefit Relief International in Darfur.
4. Conscious Step Socks for Global Citizen ($15): Put your best foot forward with organic cotton fair trade socks! This partnership between Conscious Step and Global Citizen strives to end poverty by 2030.
5. Starling Project Vanilla + Hemlock Candle & Juniper + Saffron Candle ($110): Candles make the best gifts for everyone on your list. And even better news — the Starling Project helps provide sustainable solar energy to impoverished communities around the world.
6. Warby Parker Piper Sunglasses ($95): Now you can look good and feel good when you buy these chic shades that contribute to Warby Parker’s Buy a Pair, Give a Pair program which donates monthly to nonprofit partners and trains people in developing countries to give basic eye exams and sell affordable glasses in their communities.
7. LUSH Charity Pot Body Lotion ($28): Give the gift of soft skin and activism with every purchase from Charity Pot. This organization donates 100 percent of profits to small grassroots organizations working in environmental conservation, animal welfare and human rights.
8. Enrou Rose & Fitzgerald Dark Cow Horn Whiskey Tumbler Set ($53): These gorgeous tumblers are made from marbled cow horn in Uganda and are perfect for any chilly bev. Enrou works to empower artists and positively impact global communities.
9. FASHIONABLE Build Your Own Ring Stack ($15+): Mix and match your own stack with these pretty rings handmade in Tennessee. FASHIONABLE seeks to end generational poverty by creating jobs for women lacking opportunity.
10. Enrou Horizon Pillow ($32): This 100 percent silk pillow is made in Kenya and Honduras and is the perf sofa or bed addition. Enrou works to empower artists and positively impact global communities.
12. Enrou Raw Wood Charcuterie Board ($91): Hand-crafted by Sub-Saharan African artists, this Mugavu wood cutting board is the perfect gift for the hostess or entertainer in your life. Enrou works to empower artists and positively impact global communities.
13. Society B Get It Girl Mug ($18): You really can’t get enough of everyday inspo. When it comes to your mug, make it count: 10 percent of profits are donated to charity: water and 10 percent is donated to a charity of your choice.
14. Boutique Mexico Bimi Tassel Bracelet ($35): Tassels on bracelets are just the thing your BFF didn’t even know she was missing. And she’ll love these *even* more when she finds out that Boutique Mexico pledges one dollar per purchase to restoring resources in the million-acre Sian Ka’an Biosphere Reserve in southern Cancun.
15. Global Goods Partners Shibori Tie Dye Scarves ($62): Give the gift of winter warmth with this stylin’ shibori dyed scarf. Global Goods Partners directs proceeds into supporting their artisan partners.
16. Iconery Anne Sisteron North Star Stud Earrings ($240): Give the gift of sparkle and shine with these North Star studs. During the holidays, 25 percent of profits go to Girls Who Code, a nonprofit that’s creating a new generation of female engineers.
17. Shit That I Knit Gunn Beanie ($125): We can’t even believe how poofin’ cute this beanie is. And not only that, but for every purchase, Shit That I Knit gives a Give-a-Sh*t knit kit to young adults undergoing cancer treatment.
18. Sevenly Heart Warriors Flowy Long Sleeve Tee ($27): Cozy long sleeves are in order this holiday season, and we love the heart and arrow graphics! Sevenly donates seven percent to The Sevenly Foundation, which in turn donates 100 percent to non-profit partners.
19. Janji Women’s Altitude Tights ($82): Give them a literal run for their money! Ten percent of each sale goes to help fund clean water projects.
20. JCOCO Vanuatu Coconut Pecan Milk Chocolate Bar ($10): No one can resist chocolate, and we love the packaging on these little bars. For each one sold, Jcoco provides a serving of fresh and healthy food to someone in need via organizations such as Northwest Harvest, the Food Bank for New York City and Hopelink.
21. The Home T Home Hoodie ($65): Whether you’re homesick or just hometown proud AF, these cozy hoodies are a perfect gift for the origin-obsessed. With every purchase, The Home T donates to multiple sclerosis research.
22. OneHope Gold Glitter Edition Brut Sparkling Wine ($59): Put the cheer in your cheers with this sparkly sparkling — perf for a NYE toast. OneHope provides 15 meals to children in need for each bottle sold.
23. FASHIONABLE Tadesse Bucket Bag ($148): Handcrafted in Ethiopia and Mexico, this cognac leather bag makes the perfect everyday bag. FASHIONABLE seeks to end generational poverty by creating jobs for women lacking opportunity.
24. Roma Opinca Kale Boots ($119): Fashion meets durability in this lace-up-style vegan and eco-friendly rainboots. For every pair sold, Roma donates a new pair of shoes to a child living in poverty.
25. ArtLifting Untitled 33 iPhone Case by Tim Strouss ($35): Keep your phone safe with this case designed by a California artist. ArtLifting helps to empower homeless and disabled artists through the sale of their art.
26. b.a.r.e Soaps Sampler Pack ($15): This handmade soap bar set features four different kinds — Cupid’s Love, Sunkissed, Sunshine Bar and Starry Night. b.a.r.e. (Bringing Antiseptic Resources to Everyone) Soaps partners with Children’s Hopechest and Point Community Church to help employ women in India with fair wages.
27. WeWOOD Pardus Watch ($120): Can you say fierce?! This natural wood and leopard print watch is completely free of toxic chemicals and SO CUTE! WeWOOD’s reforestation program plants trees for every watch bought.
28. Honest Beauty Rose Gold Glimmer Kit ($35): Give the gift of high-wattage shimmer to the beauty lover in your life. Honest donates one dollar of each purchase to Code.org, a non-profit dedicated to expanding access to computer science and increasing participation by women and underrepresented minorities.
29. The Ethical Silk Company Mulberry Silk Eyemask ($30): Featuring natural and undyed silk, this organic eye mask will help deliver a delicious night’s sleep to whomever receives it. The Ethical Silk Company gives five percent of proceeds to the Jeevan Jyothi AIDs Centre and Focus Ireland.
30. ArtLifting Nebula Tote ($35): Designed by Boston-based artist Kitty Zen, this tote is the perfectly colorful answer to anyone’s grocery shopping needs. ArtLifting helps to empower homeless and disabled artists through the sale of their art.
31. WWF Women’s Graphic Origami Panda Tee ($55): This bamboo and cotton tee is perf for the animal lover in your life. Or the origami lover. Or the origami animal lover! The World Wildlife Fund donates 85 percent of purchase price to help conserve the world’s wildlife population.
32. TOMS Black Metallic Synthetic Leather Women’s Lunata Lace-Up Booties ($49): These adorbs black booties are cute, comfy and will go with any outfit! For each pair bought, TOMS One for One program gives a new pair of shoes to a child in need.
For more holiday gift ideas, follow us on Pinterest!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.